The paper reports the procedure of a cutting mode purpose at deep profile grinding on NC multi-axes machines on the basis of the modeling of thermo-dynamic processes in cutting areas with the purpose of ensuring turbine blade fatigue resistance. There are shown simulators allowing the definition and prediction of the dynamics of elastic, thermal and working processes in a technological system, material removal, cutting force, temperatures in the area of cutting and roughness of each elementary area of the surface profile on the basis of cutting modes, disk characteristics.
processing technology, deep grinding, multi-axes processing, machine dynamic system, dynamic characteristics
1. Makarov, V.F. Modern Methods of Heat-Resistant Steel and Alloys Efficient Abrasion: manual. – S-Pb.: “Doe” Pub-lishing House, 2013. – pp. 320.
2. Starkov, V.K. Grinding with High-Porous Disks. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2007. – pp. 688.
3. Poletaev, V.A., Volkov, D.I. Glubinnoe shlifovanie lopatok turbin: biblioteka tehnologa. – M.: Mashinostroenie, 2009. – 272 s.
4. Novoselov, Yu.K. Surface Shaping Dynamics at Abrasion. – Saratov: Saratov University Publishing House, 1972. – pp. 232.
5. Nikitin, S.P. Simulation of cutting process at grinding taking into account interaction of elastic and thermal systems // Bulletin of USATU. – 2009. – Vol.12. – No.4(33). – pp. 61-65.
6. Nikitin, S.P. Theoretical investigation of stability at grinding // Bulletin of USATU. – 2013. – Vol.17. – No.8(61). – pp. 38-44.
7. Makarov, V.F., Nikitin, S.P. Shaping condition impact upon quality of blade surface layer at deep profile grinding // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2015. – No.8(50). – pp. 38-44.
8. Makarov, V.F., Nikitin, S.P. Quality and productivity increase at deep profile grinding of turbine blades // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2016. – No.5(59). – pp. 17-24.
9. Poletaev, V.A., Volkov, D.I. Deep Grinding of Turbine Blades: Technologist’s Library. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2009. – pp. 272.