On the basis of the analysis of technological design problems there is shown a possibility for the formalization of initial stages of metal-working production technological preparation at the expense of algebraic structures of discrete mathematics, methods and algorithms of the probability theory, the theory of networks and graphs, the theory of fuzzy sets.
technological design, accuracy and quality support, mathematical methods, discrete mathematics, logic algebra, theory of fuzzy sets
1. Suslov, A.G. Parts Surface Engineering / authors’ group under the editorship of A.G. Suslov. – M.: Mechanical Engi-neering, 2008. – 2008. – pp. 320. Access mode: http://www.iprbookshop.ru/5141.html – EBS «IPRbooks».
2. Engineering Techniques: in 2 Vol. / A.I. Kondakov, A.S. Vasiliev et al.; M.: Bauman STU of Moscow, 2016. – pp. 480.
3. Numerical Methods of Optimization: manual / V.I. Reiz-lin. – Tomsk: Publishing House of National Research Polytech. University of Tomsk, 2013. – pp. 105.
4. Komissarov, V.I., Leontiev, V.I. Accuracy, Productivity and Reliability in System of Engineering Procedure Design. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 1985. – pp. 224.
5. Scientific fundamentals of product quality control through modification of material surface layers / S.F. Safonov, V.P. Smolentsev, V.V. Zolotaryov // Science Intensive Tech-nologies at Current Stage of Mechanical Engineering Devel-opment: Proceedings of the VIII-th Inter. Scientif. Tech. Conf. (Moscow, May 19-21, 2016) / MADI. – Moscow, 2016. – pp. 201-204.
6. – S. 201‒204.
7. Automation Fundamentals of Engineering Procedures and Productions: manual: in 2 Vol. / G.B. Yevgenev et al.; under the editorship of G.B. Yevgenev. – M.: Publishing House of Bauman STU of Moscow, 2015.
8. R 50-54-93-88: Recommendations. Classification, De-velopment and Application of Engineering Procedures. – M.: Standards Publishing House, 1988.
9. Safonov, S.V., Grigoriev, S.N. Optimization of engi-neering process choice based on principle of similarity in me-chanical engineering // Bulletin of Solovieyov State Aircraft Technological Academy. – 2017. – No.2 (41). – pp. 37-42.
10. Technologist-Mechanician’s Reference Book. In 2 Vol. Vol.1. / A.M. Dalsky, A.G. Suslov, A.G. Kosilova, R.K. Meshcheryakov; under the editorship of A.M. Dalsky. – 5-th Ed. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2001. 2003. – pp. 910.
11. Chigirinsky, Yu.L. Mathematical Methods of Machin-ing Control: monograph. – Volgograd: Volgograd State Tech-nical University, 2010. – pp. 139.
12. Chigirinsky, Yu.L. Reliability of reference data used in technological design / Proceedings of OrelSTU. Series “Fun-damental and Applied Problems of Engineering and Technolo-gy”. – 2009. – No.2 – 2/274(560). – pp. 103-108.