The paper reports the analysis results of problems connected with operation efficiency increase of complex mechatronic systems (CMS) under conditions of engineering production on the basis of the estimate and analysis of the state and its changes under conditions of distortions. A mathematical apparatus of the estimate is under consideration and a purposefulness for the development of special methods allowing the determination rapidly the significance of deviations in an evolution path of CMSs from the area limits of working capacity for obtaining responses to the questions connected with different aspects of their operation reliability support.
machine mechatronic systems, control, monitoring, diagnostics, problems.
1. Bushuev, V.V., Yevstafieva, S.V., Molodtsov, V.V. Con-trol Contour Simulation of Feed Servo Drive // STUN. – 2016. – No. 3. – pp. 7-14.
2. Rogov, V.A., Chudakov, A.D. Automation Means of En-gineering Production Systems: manual. – M.: Higher School, 2005. – pp. 399.
3. Bushuev, V.V., Kuznetsov, A.P., Sabirov, F.S., Khomya-kov, V.S., Molodtsov, V.V. Problems of Accuracy and Efficien-cy of Modern Machine-Tools // STIN. – 2016. – No. 2. – pp. 6-16.
4. Filimonov, N.B. Methodological crisis of “all-conquering mathematization” of modern management theory // Mechatron-ics. Automation. Management. – 2016. – Vol. 17. – No. 5. – pp. 291-300.
5. Referenced Book on Automated Management Theory: un-der the editorship of A.A. Krasovsky. – M.: Science, 1987. – pp. 712.
6. Khanaiev, M.M. Asymptotic Methods and Stability in Theory of Nonlinear Oscillations: manual. – M.: Higher School, 1988. – pp. 184.
7. Kononov, D.E., Legaev, V.P., Generalov, L.K. Experi-mental Investigations of Modeled Correcting Impacts upon Turning Accuracy