The paper reports the consideration of the matters of product quality increase by technological methods through the way of operation characteristics support of science intensive products under development at the stage of manufacturability improvement in the course of their mastering and introduction into production. A new approach to the choice of technological methods is shown to achieve the required properties through modification of a surface layer is shown for that purpose there is developed a system of choice among technological methods used and a purposefulness for new technological methods creation. A principle of utility with a criterion estimate of the most efficient processing options to support the required operation values of a product is assumed as a basis.
utility principle, criterion estimate, manufacturability improvement, technological methods.
1. Suslov, A.G., Fyodorov, V.P., Gorlenko, O.A. et al. Technological Support and Operation Properties Increase of Parts and Their Joints / under the general editorship of A.G. Suslov. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2006. – pp. 448.
2. Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engi-neering / A.G. Suslov, B.M. Bazrov, V.F. Beziyazychny et al. – M.: Mechanical Engineering. 2012. – pp. 528.
3. Mechanical Engineering. Encyclopedia / Editorial Board: K.V. Frolov (Chairman) et al. // Technology for Machinery Manufacturing. Vol. III-3/A.M. Dalsky. A.G. Suslov, Yu.F. Nazarov et al.: under the general editorship of A.G. Suslov. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2000. – pp. 840.
4. Smolentsev, V.P., Gritsyuk, V.G., Safonov, S.V. Opera-tion properties of products after electrospark alloying and coatings // trengthening Technologies and Coatings. – 2014. – No.12. – pp. 31-37.
5. Smolentsev, V.P, Safonov, S.V., Katukov, V.I. Surface layer quality support in machinery during their decontamination // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineer-ing. – 2014. – No. 7(37). – pp. 21-23.
6. Safonov, S.V., Grigoriev, S.N., Smolentsev, V.P. Sur-face layer modification in metal products // Bulletin of Voronezh State Technical University. – 2015. – No. 2. – Vol. 11. – pp. 19-26.
7. Safonov, S.V., Smolentsev, V.P., Gritsyuk, V.G. Elec-trospark alloying and metal product coating // Reference Book. Engineering Journal. – 2014. – No. 11. – pp. 13-19.
8. Safonov, S.V., Smolentsev, V.P., Yukhnevich, S.S., Perova, A.V. Transition diffusion layer formation at electro-erosion coating // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechani-cal Engineering. – 2015. – No. 5(47). – pp. 34-40.
9. Safonov, S.V., Smolentsev, V.P, Gritsyuk, V.G. Modes of electrospark alloying and metal product coating // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2014. – No. 5(35). – pp. 28-31.
10. Smolentsev, E.V. Design of Electric and Combined Methods of Processing. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2005. – pp. 511.
11. Smolentsev, V.P., Melnikov, V.P., Skhirtladze, A.G. Process and System Control: college textbook. M.: “Academy” Publishing House. 2010. – pp. 336.
12. Melnikov, V.P., Smolentsev, V.P., Skhirtladze, A.G. Quality Control for Engineering Directions: textbook. – M.: “KNORUS” Publishing House. 2015. – pp. 336.
13. Bondar, A.B., Quality and Reliability. – M.: Mechani-cal Engineering. 2007. – pp. 308.