In the paper it is shown that at quality control of engineering products particular attention should be paid to engineering and technological measures which exert basic influence upon assurance and quality increase. Technical and technological measures are shown at all stages of product life: marketing; design; technological pre-production; manufacturing materials, blanks, parts and their assembly; operation; repair and utilization. It is emphasized that still at the preliminary stages it is necessary that a factor of competitive ability of a product designed should be defined. It is shown convincingly that engineering product quality is formed at the stage of design and ensured at the stage of manufacturing. The realization of measures shown in the paper allows ensuring high-quality competitive engineering product manufacturing at enterprises.
quality control, life stages, marketing, design, work preparation, manufacturing, operation, repair, utilization.
1. Quality Control of Engineering Produce: manual / M.M. Kane, A.G. Suslov, O.A. Gorlenko et al.; under the general editorship of M.M. Kane. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2010. – pp. 416.
2. Machine Quality: reference book. In 2 Vol., Vol. 1/ A.G. Suslov, Yu.V. Gulyaev, A.M. Dalsky et al. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 1995. – pp. 430.
3. Machine Quality: reference book. In 2 Vol., Vol. 2/ A.G. Suslov, E.D. Brown, N.A. Vitkevich et al. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 1995. – pp. 256.
4. Suslov, A.G. Design and technological support of quali-ty and competitive ability of engineering products // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2017. – No.7 (73). – pp. 25-28.
5. Suslov, A.G. Quality of Machine Parts Surface Layer. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2000. – pp. 320.
6. Parts Surface Engineering / authors’ group; under the editorship of A.G. Suslov. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, - 2008. – pp. 320.
7. Suslov, A.G. Competitive Ability and Quality Support of Engineering Products // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2013. – No. 4(22). – pp. 3-6.
8. Technological Support and Operation Properties In-crease of Parts and Their Joints (Technologist’s Library) / Suslov A.G., Fyodorov V.P., Gorlenko O.N. et al./ under the general editorship of A.G. Suslov. – M.: Mechanical Engineer-ing, 2006. – pp. 448.
9. Beziyazychny, V.F. Similarity Method in Engineering Techniques. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2012. – pp. 320.