A technology for manufacturing a steam turbine blade packet made of heat-resistant high-alloy hard-to-weld steel of a martensitic class is offered. The advantage of electron-beam welding use at the assembly of a blade packet instead of a common electric arc welding method in protective environment is described. A technological tooling specially designed essential for welding process automation is considered. There are shown results of laser scanning a blade packet geometry with the aid of NikonMetrology MCAx40+ coordinate measuring arm with the further computer analysis of results obtained in applied Focus software which has shown that thermal deformations are within the limits of a tolerance for the mentioned operation and exclude completely further processing. The application of electron-beam welding at manufacturing a blade packet allows increasing assembly quality, decreasing defects and cost price of an engineering process.
electron beam welding, packets of steam turbine blades, concentrated energy flows, hard-to-weld steels of martensitic class.
1. Bystritsky, G.F. Power Engineering Fundamentals. – M.: INFRA-M, 2006. – pp. 277.
2. Trukhny, A.D., Makarov, A.A., Klimenko, V.V. Modern Power Engineering Fundamentals. Part 1. Modern Heat-Power Engineering – M.: MEI Publishing House, 2002. – pp. 367.
3. Deutsch, M.E. Engineering Gas Dynamics. – M.: Ener-gy, 1974. – pp. 592.
4. Reznikov, M.I., Lipov, Yu.M. Steam-Boilers of Ther-moelectric Power Stations. – M.: Energoizdat, 1981. – pp. 240.
5. Kostyuk, A.G., Steam and Gas Turbines for Power Sta-tions: college textbook, 3-d edition revised and supplemented / A.G. Kostyuk, V.V. Frolov, A.E. Bulkin, A.D. Trukhny; under the editorship of A.G. Kostyuk. – M.: MEI Publishing House, 2008. – pp. 556.
6. Dual_Purpose Turbine Plants and Turbines: college manual / A.D. Trukhny, B.V. Lomakin. 2-d stereotyped edi-tion. – M.: MEI Publishing House, 2006. – pp. 40.
7. Power Plants for Power Stations: college textbook for specialties “Power Stations” and “Electric Systems and Elec-tric Means” / S.Ya. Belinsky, Yu.M. Lipov. – M.: Energy, 1974. – pp. 304.
8. GOST 5632-2014 "Legirovannye nerzhaveyuschie sta-li i splavy korrozionnostoykie, zharostoykie i zharoprochnye. Marki"
9. Borodavko, V.I. Manufacturing blade packet for steam turbines using electron beam techniques / V.I. Borodavko, N.L. Gretsky, A.M. Pynkin, M.L. Heifets // Mechanical Engi-neering and Techno-Sphere of the XXI-st Century: Proceedings of the XXIV Inter. Scientif.-Tech. Conf., Sevastopol, September 11-17, 2017. – Donetsk: DonNTU, 2017. – pp. 43-47.
10. Borodavko, V.I., Vybishchevich, P.A., Gretsky, N.L., Pynkin, A.M. Pulyaev, V.K. Volotovsky, F.A., Korzun, A.E., Heifets, M.L. Electron beam welding use at blade packet man-ufacturing for steam turbines // Engineer-Mechanic. – 2017. – No.2 (75). – pp. 27-30.
11. Korzun, A.E., Volotovsky, F.A., Borodavko, V.I., Pynkin, A.M., Gaiko, V.A., Heifets, M.L. Industrial process control in mechatronic technological complexes // Engineer-Mechanic. – 2017. – No.1 (74). – pp. 18-20.
12. RSS 5632-2014 “Alloy Stainless Steel and Corrosion-Proof Heat Resistant Refractory Alloys. Grades”