An electro-erosion processing (EEP) is one of the efficient and economically advantageous methods of material machining in mechanical engineering. The EEP has a number of considerable advantages widening a field of practical use of this machining method at manufacturing different products of mechanical engineering. Currently used technologies of product electro-erosion processing ensure essential operational characteristics for limited working conditions only. The solution of this matter is possible on the basis for product manufacturing by electro-erosion methods of functionally-directed technology application. With the aid of this methodology still at the stage of engineering procedure design it is possible to ensure the specified operational characteristics depending on electro-erosion processing modes.
functionally-directed engineering procedure, electro-erosion processing, operational characteristics, surface layer quality.
1. Siyanov, S.Yu. Parameter connection of electro-physical treatment with indices of surface quality, tool wear and process productivity // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. – 2008. – No.1 (17). – pp. 14-19.
2. Fedonin, O.N., Siyanov, S.Yu. Procedure of residual technological stresses definition at machining and electro-physical processing // Metal Processing (Techniques, Equip-ment, Tools). – 2002. – No.4. – pp. 32.
3. Fedonin, O.N., Siyanov, S.Yu., Fomchenkova, N.I. Management of tool wear and process productivity at electro-erosion processing // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical Uni-versity. – 2014. – No.3. – pp. 85-88.
4. Siyanov, S.Yu. Technological control of surface layer quality parameters in machine parts at electro-erosion processing // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2014. – No.6 (36). – pp. 24-29.
5. Siyanov, S.Yu. Theoretical definition of quality parame-ters of parts surface layer, tool electrode wear and process productivity at electro-erosion processing // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. – 2016. – No.1 (49). – pp. 67-73.
6. Mikhailov, A.N. General peculiarities of functionally-directed technologies and orientation principles of their tech-nological effects and product properties // Mechanical Engi-neering and Technophere of the XXI-st Century: Proceedings of the XIV-th Inter. Scintif.-Tech. Conf. (Sevastopol, September 17-22, 2007): in 5 Vol. – Donetsk: DonNTU, 2007. – Vol.3. – pp. 38-52.
7. Science Intensive Technologies in mechanical Engineer-ing / A.G. Suslov, B.M. Bazrov, V.F. Beziyazychny et al.; under the editorship of A.G. Suslov. – M.: Mechanical Engi-neering, 2012. – pp. 528.
8. Scientific Fundamentals of Engineering Techniques / A.G. Suslov, A.M. Dalsky. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2002. – pp. 684.
9. Fedonin, O.N., Siyanov, S.Yu., Papikyan, A.M. Assur-ance of wear-resistance and fatigue strength of surfaces at electro-erosion processing // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2017. – No.11 (77). – pp. 10-14.