A high-performance and accurate machining of complex special surfaces with the aid of NC equipment at the simultaneous use of four and more controlled coordinate axes is impossible without application of modern CAD systems and post-processors. Functional potentialities and a methodology for the design of complex surface machining in a "flange" part in modern CAD Esprit system are considered. Control commands are described the realization of which ensures a procedure for a computer aided design of technology, the development of a control program and simulation of operation motions of working units in a lathe. The simulation of profile surface turning is described in an intelligible way which is particularly significant for the comprehension and use of material presented.
turning, NC machine, Esprit CAD system, complex surface, control program, simulation of processing
1. Gusev, V.G., Naumov, G.M. Promising directions in technological preproduction level increase for manufacturing precision products on NC machines. Bulletin of Mechanical Engineering, 2015. – No.10. – pp. 20-24.
2. Naumov, G.M., Gusev, V.G. Improvement of precision product pre-production by substantiated choice of NC equip-ment. Fundamental and Applied Problems of Technique and Technologies, 2014. – No.4 (306). – pp. 70-73.
3. Morozov, V.V., Gusev, V.G. Parts Machining Pro-gramming on Multi-operation Machines: manual / V.V. Moro-zov, V.G. Gusev; Vladimir: Publishing House of Vladimir State University. – 2011. – pp. 366. ISBN 978-5-9984-0165-7.
4. Savina, E.S., Gusev, V.G. Sokraschenie vremeni na razrabotku upravlyayuschih programm dlya stankov s ChPU na osnove CAM-sistemy ESPRIT: sb. nauch. statey MNPK «Perspektivy razvitiya tehnologiy obrabotki i oborudovaniya v mashinostroenii»; Kursk: YuZGU, ZAO Universitetskaya kniga, 2016. – S. 76 – 79. – ISBN 978-5-9906195-4-8.
5. Savina, E.S., Gusev, V.G. Time reduction for control program development for NC machines based on CAD ES-PRIT system: Proceedings of the Inter. Scientif. Pract. Conf. “Outlooks in Machining Technology and Equipment Develop-ment in Mechanical Engineering”; Kursk: SWSU, CC Univer-sity Book, 2016. – pp. 76-79. - ISBN 978-5-9906195-4-8.