As a method for the mechanical strength increase in products made of composite and its uniformity increase in a product there is offered a structure modification in a SHF electromagnetic field of a standard frequency range. It is defined that a SHF modification contributes to the increase of bend stress by 11 – 16 %, cut stress increase by 13 – 21 %. During tests for an inter-laminar shear the samples processed withstand stress by 14 – 15 % more than reference samples. The study of the micro-structure in reference samples and processed ones with the use of the fractal analysis procedure has shown that a fractal dimensionality of micro-objects of the structure of material worked increased as compared with a reference sample by 14 – 22 %. This fact may be accepted as one of the mechanisms for material strength increase at the expense of the increase of contact interaction points of the matrix and reinforcing fibers.
composites, carbon fibers, micro-structure, contact area, SHF (super-high frequency) electro-magnetic field, fractal analysis.
1. Arkhangelsky, Yu.S. Reference book on SHF –electrothermics / Yu.S. Arkhangelsky. – Saratov: Scientific Book, 2011. – pp. 560.
2. Bozhokin, S.V., Parshin, D.A. Fraktal and multi-fractals. – Izhevsk: SRC “Regular and Random Dynamics”, 2001. – pp. 128.
3. Ivanov, S.A. Stochastic Fractals in Informatics // Scien-tific-Technical Information. – Series 2. – Issue 8. – 2002. – pp. 7-18.
4. Iudin, D.I., Gelashvili, D.B., Rozenberg, G.S. Multi-fractal analysis of visual structure of biotic communities // Reports of the Academy of Sciences. - Vol. 389. – No.2. – 2003. – pp. 279-282.
5. Kablov, E.N., Innovation elaborations of FSUC “VIAM” SSC of the RF on realization of “Strategic Develop-ment Directions of Materials and Technologies of Their Processing up to 2030” // Aircraft Materials and Technologies. – 2015. – No.1 (34). – pp. 3-33.
6. Kablov, E.N., Materials and Chemical Technologies for Aircraft Engineering // Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences. – 2012. – Vol. 82. – No.6. – pp. 520-530.
7. Kolomeitsev, V.A. Experimental investigations of in-equality in heating dielectric materials and power absorption in SHF devices of cavity type / V.A. Kolomeitsev, Yu.A. Kuz-min, D.N. Nikuiko, A.E. Semyonov // Electromagnetic Waves and Electronic Systems. – 2013. – Vol.18. – No. 12 – pp. 25-31.
8. Composite World / special issue. Aircraft and Space. – M.: “Composite World“ Publishing House, 2011. – pp. 36.
9. Mandelbrot, B. Fractal Geometry of Nature. – M.: Insti-tute of Computer Investigations, 2002. – pp. 656.
10. Estel, L. Microwave assisted blow molding of polye-thylene-terephthalate (PET) bottles / L. Estel, Ph. Lebaudy, A. Ledoux, C. Bonnet, M. Delmotte // Proceedings of the Fourth World Congress on Microwave and Radio Frequency Applica-tions. - 2004. - № 11. - P. 33.
11. Increasing of the endurance of polymeric construction materials with the multilevel hierarchical structure in the mi-crowave electromagnetic field / Zlobina, I.V., Bekrenev, N.V. Muldasheva, G.K. // AIP Publishing, 020236-1 - 020236-4.
12. The influence of electromagnatic field microwave on physical and mechanical characteristics of CFRP (carbon fiber reinforced polymer) structural / Zlobina, I.V., Bekrenev, N.V. // Solid State Phenomena. 2016. - V. 870, - P.p. 101-106.
13. The Influence of Microwave Electromagnetic Field on Mechanical Properties of Composite Materials / Zlobina I.V., Bekrenev N.V.// Science Intensive Technologies. – 2016. – Vol. 17. – No.2. – pp. 25-30.
14. Koshkin, R.P. Basic Directions of Development and Updating of Unmanned Aircraft Systems: http://spmagazine.ru/420, of last address date 28.01.2017.
15. http://mplast.by/novosti/2016-04-29-mirovoy-ryinok-ugleplastikov-dostignet-otmetki-v-23-mlrd-k-2022-godu/, last date address, September, 2017.
16. The influence of electromagnatic field microwave on physical and mechanical characteristics of CFRP (carbon fiber reinforced polymer) structural / Zlobina, I.V., Bekrenev, N.V. // Solid State Phenomena. 2016. - V. 870, - P.p. 101-106.