This paper represents the results generalization of theoretical investigations in the matter of an electro-erosion processing impact upon operating properties of die mold shaping parts. A basic problem is wear-resistance and fatigue strength support at the electro-erosion processing of the products of these types. The analysis carried out has shown that the processing modes and a coefficient after an electro-erosion processing influence fatigue strength. A wear-resistance index is defined both by processing modes, and physical-mechanical properties of blank material. To ensure product operating characteristics a physical situation of complex parts processing should be defined through the choice of optimum modes for electro-erosion processing.
electro-erosion processing, operating characteristics, surface layer quality
1. RSS 27358-87. Die Molds for Manufacturing Plastic Parts. General Technical Conditions [Text]. – Introduced 1988-07-01. – M: Standards Publishing House, 2004. – pp. 15.
2. Suslov, A.G. Surface Layer Quality in Machinery [Text] / A.G. Suslov. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2000. – pp. 317.
3. S'yanov, S.Yu. Teoreticheskoe opredelenie para-metrov kachestva poverhnostnogo sloya detaley, iznosa elektroda-instrumenta i proizvoditel'nosti processa pri elektroerozionnoy obrabotke / S.Yu. S'yanov // Vestnik Bryanskogo gosudarstvennogo tehnicheskogo universiteta. ‒ 2016. ‒ № 1 (49). ‒ S. 67‒73.
4. Suslov, A.G. Engineering Techniques Fundamentals: A.G. Suslov. – M.: KNORUS, 2016. – pp. 288.
5. Khrushchov, M.M. Friction, Wear and Micro-Hardness of Materials: Selected Works (to the 120-th birthday anniversary) / Executive editor I.G. Goryacheva. – M.: KRASAND, 2012. – pp. 512.
6. Siyanov, S.Yu. Theoretical definition of quality parameters of parts surface layer, tool electrode wear and efficiency of electro-erosion processing / Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. – 2016. – No. 1(49). – pp. 76-73.