A new method of composite treatment with the simultaneous impact of thermal energy of a current pulse and heat supply of a plasma beam is developed. The mechanism of a qualitative coating formation is shown at which the thick layer shaping with the improved micro-profile is achieved, where a micro-surface profile matching is achieved at the expense of the impact of concentrated energy supplied by a plasma beam to the surface of a molten coating causing an increased metal castability, its runoff from lugs into hollows and micro-irregularity height decrease. A mechanism of combined process behavior is developed which allowed creating a procedure of the design of technological modes, defining their place in technological transitions and substantiating maximum accessible technological potentialities of the method offered at the realization of working matters for science intensive products. The examples of the efficient use of a combined erosion-beam plasma treatment are shown, which extends a field of the method application and lightens a technological pre-production at the introduction into manufacturing science intensive products of new engineering generations.
combined treatment, electro-erosion, plasma coating, thermal energy, field of application
1. Sukhochev, G.A., Kodentsev, S.N., Uskov, I.A. Gas-plasma sputtering efficiency increase by formation of specified micro-relief and strengthening // Nonconventional Technologies in Engineering, Economy and Social Sphere: Inter-College Proceedings. Issue. 2. – Voronezh: VSTU, 2000. – pp. 89–92.
2. Pat. 2537429 (the RF) Method of Flat Blank Laser Hardening / V.P. Smolentsev, A.I. Boldyrev, A.A. Boldyrev, A.N. Osekov / Application 20111230034 dated 07.06.2011, published on 10.01.2015. Bulletin of Inventions №1.
3. Butovsky, M.E. Deposition of coatings and material hardening with concentrated flows of energy. Part. 1: Electro-Erosion Hardening. Engineering and Technique. ‒ M.: IKF “Catalogue”, 1998. ‒ pp. 340.
4. Machine Quality: Reference Book in 2 Vol. / under the general editorship of A.G. Suslova. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 1995. Vol.1. – pp. 256. Vol.2. ‒ pp. 432.
5. Pat. 2396152 (the RF) Method of Electro-Erosion Reduction of Parts Made of Steel or Cast Iron / V.P. Smolentsev, A.V. Bondar, A.N. Nekrasov / Application 2008120420 of 22.05.2008., published on 10.08.10. Bulletin of Inventions №22.
6. Vasiliev, A.S. Statistic model of properties transformations in parts in technological media // Bulletin of MSTU. Series. Mechanical Engineering.‒ 1997. ‒ № 4. ‒ pp 13‒20.
7. Vasiliev, A.S. Properties Directed Formation of Engi-neering Parts / A.S. Vasiliev et al. ‒ M: Mechanical Engineering, 2005. – pp. 352.
8. Smolentsev, V.P., Korovin, A.A., Koptev, I.I., Saltanaeva, E.A. Technology of electro-chemical manufacturing heat-exchange surfaces for intensive cooling // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2013. – №1(19). – pp. 34–40.
9. Bezyazychny, V.F. Similitude Method in Engineering Techniques. – M: Mechanical Engineering, 2012. – pp. 320.
10. Brzhozovsky, B.M., Martynov, V.V., Zenin, E.P. Cutter Hardening by Impact of Low-temperature Plasma of Combined Discharge. – Saratov: SSTU, 2009. – pp. 176.
11. Safonov, S.V. Technological Support of Product Operating Characteristics. – Voronezh: IPC VSU, 2015. – pp. 224.