Basic directions in the application of ultrasonic technologies in mechanical engineering are considered. The results of investigations on the ultrasonic machining impact upon properties of various media are shown. The ways of technological process control with the use of ultrasound are offered.
ultrasonic technology, mechanical engineering, material machining, surface deformation, acoustic flows, cavitation.
1. Prikhodko, V.М. Power Ultrasound in Metallurgy and Mechanical Engineering / under the general editorship of O.V. Abramov and V.M. Prikhodko. – М.: Janus-К, 2006.‒ pp. 688.
2. Kazantsev, V.F. Physical Fundamentals of Ultrasound Technological Use: Textbook. ‒ М.:MADI(STU), 2008. ‒ pp. 102.
3. Prikhodko, V.М., Fatyukhin, D.S., Kazantsev, V.F., Nigmetzyanov, R.I. Science intensive technologies in mechanical engineering with ultrasound use // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. ‒ 2011. ‒ №1(01). ‒ pp. 29–37.
4. Ultrasound Use in Assembly-Dismantling Operations. Monograph / V.F. Kazantsev, V.М. Prikhodko, D.S. Fatyukhin et al. М.: Techpolygraphcenter, 2008. ‒ pp. 146.
5. Konov, S.G., Kotoban, D.V., Sundukov, S.К., Fatyukhin, D.S. Outlooks of ultrasonic technologies use in additive production // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. ‒ 2015. ‒ № 9(51). ‒ pp. 28‒34.
6. Nigmetzyanov, R.I., Sundukov, S.К., Panasenko, D.D. Ultrasonic technologies use at manufacturing lacquer coatings in mechanical engineering // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. ‒ 2013. ‒ №3(21). ‒ pp. 27‒33.