The procedure is described and results of the experimental investigation of unsteady cavitation phenomena at ultrasonic cleaning cavitation unstable products are presented. It is established that at certain correlations of parameters of a transmitter and liquid the short-term pulses of acoustic pressure in liquid and connected with them relaxation oscillations of feed electric current are possible. Short-term power pulses of acoustic pressure determine a possibility of damages in parts under cleaning. Maximum values of acoustic pressure are higher greatly than its averages. Acoustic pressure pulsations take place in a certain range of mean amplitudes of an amplitude speed common for any liquid. A possibility is shown for the realization of a weak cavitation mode at ultrasonic cleaning cavitation unstable products.
ultrasound, cavitation, oscillation speed, pulses, relaxation oscillations, weak cavitation mode.
1. Savage T. Ultrasonic Cleaning in Industry. Wire Industry. 2006, № 6, pp. 424‒-426.
2. Bronin, F.А., Chernov, А.P. Ultrasonic Cleaning in Freon Compositions. ‒ М: Mechanical Engineering, 1978. ‒ 48 с.
3. Keller, O.K. Ultrasonic Generators on Transistors and Thyristors. ‒ М.: Mechanical Engineering, 1979. ‒ pp. 47.
4. Author’s certificate 850231 USSR ICI В 06 В 1/06. Ultrasonic Plant / I.V. Petushko, Yu.V. Kholopov (USSR). – № 2799800/18-10; applied. 20.07.79; published 30.07.81, Bulletin № 28.
5. Petushko, I.V. Equipment for Ultrasonic Cleaning. ‒ S-Pb: “Andrey Publishing House”, 2004. ‒ pp. 150.
6. Lanin, V.L., Tomal, V.S. Technology and equipment of ultrasonic cleaning of electronics // Electronics Technologies. ‒ 2007. ‒ № 8. Free access mode. http://tech-e.ru/2007_8_60.php
7. Lanin, V.L., Tomal, V.S. Ultrasonic cleaning of micro-relief surfaces in optoelectronic products //Photonics. ‒ 2007. ‒ № 4. ‒ pp. 35‒40.
8. Fuchs F.J. The Key to Ultrasonics-Cavitation and Implosion. Precision Cleaning. 1995, № 3 (10), pp. 13-17.
9. Breslavets, А.V., Khutornenko, V.D. Ultrasonic clean-ing radio equipment. ‒ М.: Soviet Radio, 1974. ‒ pp. 80.
10. Ultrasonic Cleaning of Radio Electronic Equipment and Appliances / М.D. Tyavlovsky, Е.P. Fastovets, V.М. Alefirenko; under the editorship of А.V. Stepanenko. ‒ Minsk: Science and Engineering, 1984. ‒ pp. 239.