The shown in the work investigations on a comparative analysis of emission parameters of lasers and laser systems on copper vapour (LPM and LSPM) with known technological gas and solid-state lasers have shown that LPM and LSPM with wave lengths of emission in a yellow-green spectrum range – 510.6 and 578.2 nm; pulse nano-second duration – 10…30ns; high frequencies of pulse repetition – 10…20kH and low pulse energy – 0.1…10mJ stay power pulse sources of coherent radiation and according to parameter totality are unique tools for micro-processing. On the basis of the complex of scientific-technical, technological and circuit solutions there is created a new generation with high efficiency, reliability and quality of emission, industrial welded-off active elements on copper vapour of small (1…20W) and average (30…100W) levels of power and on their basis industrial LPM and LSPM for the collection of technological equipment. High coherent emission of this class of lasers with the aid of objective lens is focused in a spot of small dimensions – 10…20µm with the peak power density 109…1012W/cm2 sufficient for the efficient micro-processing of materials.
copper vapour lasers, technological lasers, optical resonator, radiation beam quality, peak power density, precision micro-processing.
1. Grigoriyants, А.G., Kazaryan, М.А., Lyabin, N.А. Copper Vapour Lasers: Structure, Characteristics and Applications. ‒ М.: PHYSMATHLIT, 2005. ‒ pp. 312.
2. Grigoriyants А.G., Shiganov I.N., Misyurov А.I. Tech-nological Processes of Laser Processing: textbook for colleges / under the editorship of А.G. Grigoriyants. ‒ М.: Publishing House of Bauman STU of Moscow, 2006. ‒ pp. 664.
3. Grigoriyants А.G., Shiganov I.N., Tretiyakov R.S. Innovation power: old traditions under new conditions // Photonics, ‒ 2015. ‒ №3. ‒ pp. 28‒35.
4. Saprykin L.G., Kudryavtseva А.L. Laser equipment for material processing. Components, technologies, systems // Metal Working and Machine-tool Manufacture. ‒ 2008. ‒ № 10. ‒ pp. 39.
5. Saprykin D.L. Russian market and production of laser technological equipment in context of machine-tool manufacture development // Laser-Inform. ‒ 2014. ‒ № 1. ‒ pp. 2–8.
6. Vax Е.D., Milenky М.N., Saprykin L.G. Practice of precision laser processing. ‒ М.: Technosphere, 2013. ‒ pp. 708.
7. Batenin V.М., Boichenko А.М., Buchanov V.V., Lasers on Self-Limited Transitions of Metal Atoms – 2. In 2 Vol. Vol.1. ‒ М.: Scientific Book, 2009. ‒ pp. 544.
8. Batenin V.М., Bokhan P.А., Buchanov V.V. Lasers on Self-Limited Transitions of Metal Atoms – 2. in 2 Vol. Vol.2. ‒ М.: PHYSMATHLIT. 2011. ‒ pp. 616.
9. Little C.E. Metal Vapour Lasers: Physics, Engineering and Applicaitions (Chichester (UK): J.Wiley and Sons Ltd. 1999. 620 p.
10. Bokhan P.А., Buchanov V.V., Zakrevsky D.E. Optic and Laser-Chemical Division of Isotopes in Atomic Vapours. ‒ М.: PHYSMATHLIT. 2010. ‒ pp. 224.
11. Lyabin N.А., Chursin А.D., Klimenko V.I. Copper vapour laser with one-beam emission of diffraction quality and its potentialities for material micro-processing of electronic engineering products // Science and Education. ‒ 2014. ‒ №8. ‒ pp. 30‒62.
12. Grigoriyants А.G., Vasiltsov V.V. Spatial structure of power waveguide and fiber lasers emission for technologies // Bulletin of Bauman STU of Moscow, set. “Mechanical Engineering”. ‒ 2012. ‒ № 5. ‒ pp. 3‒33.
13. Bakhman F., Mueller D., Klimt B. Material micro-processing by picosecond lasers // Photonics. ‒ 2013. ‒ №1. ‒ pp. 34.
14. Kolokolov I.S., Klimenko V.I., Lyabin N.А. Industrial laser based on welded-off active elements of set KULON on copper vapours (LT-10Cu), gold (LT-1,5Au), mix of gold and copper vapours // Applied Physics. ‒ 2003. ‒ № 3. ‒ pp. 84‒89.
15. Lyabin N.А., Grigoriyants А.G., Shiganov I.N. Investigation of active environment properties of copper vapour pulse laser in time period and development on their basis methods for operative control of output parameter parameters // Science and Education. ‒ 2014. ‒ № 7. ‒ pp. 20‒35.