The mathematical model of induction motor taking power losses in stator and rotor iron and typical non-linearity is designed. The algorithm of optimal flux linkage reference providing power loss minimization is developed with regard to vector control. The induction motor stator current and voltage limits, the diesel generator unit power are chosen as a limiting factor. The tractive induction motor control system providing the direct regulation of wheel sliding for protection from slipping and having the internal system of power loss minimization is designed. The results of simulation are presented.
tractive electric drive, induction motor, vector control, power losses.
1. Control system of the traction electric drive with temperature monitoring of the heatloaded elements / A.S. Kosmodamiansky [etc.]//Electrical engineering. - 2014. - No. 8. - pp. 38 – 43.
2. Kosmodamiansky, A.S. Simulation of the electric drive with the induction motor in the mode of power loss minimization / A.S. Kosmodamiansky, V. I. Vorobyov, A.A. Pugachev // Electrical engineering. - 2012. - No. 12. - pp. 26 – 31.
3. Braslavsky, I.YA. Energy saving asynchronous electric drive / I.Ya. Braslavsky, Z.N. Ishmatov, V. N. Polyakov. – M.: Academy, 2004. – 256 p.
4. Inkov, Yu.M. Power losses in induction traction motors of a perspective electro rolling stock / Yu.M. Inkov, T.N. Fadeykin, Ya.A. Bredikhina // Electrical engineering. - 2014. - No. 8. - pp. 44 – 47.
5. Optimization of the traction asynchronous electric drive taking into account losses and steel saturation / A.B. Vinogradov [etc.] // Alternating current drives: XV Inter. Science-Tech. Conf. – Yekaterinburg, 2012. – pp. 285 – 288.
6. Vector control using series iron loss model of induction motors and power loss minimization / K. Aissa, K.D. Ed-dine // World academy of science, engineering and technology. - 2009. - No. 52. – P. 142 – 148.
7. Loss-minimizing control scheme for induction motors / S. Lim, K. Nam // IEE Proc. - Electr. Power Appl. - 2004 - Vol. 151. - No. 4. – P. 386 – 397.
8. Control of the traction asynchronous electric drive of hybrid vehicles minimizing losses and with a maximum of overload capacity / E.M. Ovsyannikov [etc.] // Priorities of development of domestic automotive industry and preparation of engineering and scientific professionals: Proceedings of the 65-th Inter. Science-Tech. Conf. AAI. – M.: MAMI, 2009. – pp. 120 – 129.
9. Dynamic processes in case of joint regulation of induction traction motors of the locomotive car trucks / G. A. Fedyaeva [etc.] // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. – 2014. – No. 4. – pp. 129−132.
10. Pugachev, A.A. Mathematical model for research of electromechanical processes in the electric drive with the induction motor / A.A. Pugachev // Electrical engineering. Power engineering. Mechanical engineering: Proceedings of the I Inter. Science Conf. of young scientists. – Novosibirsk: Publishing House of NSTU, 2014. - P. 2. – pp. 186 – 190.
11. Bazara, M. Non-linear programming. Theory and algorithms: Monograph/M. Bazara, K. Shetti. – M.: World, 1982. – 584 p.
12. Sukhov, Ya. I. Optimization under the terms of Kuhn – Takker / Ya. I. Sukhov, I. A. Garkina // Young scientist. – 2014. – No. 7. – pp. 182 – 185.
13. Pugachev, A.A.System approach to the research of characteristics of traction and auxiliary locomotive electric drives with induction motors / A.A. Pugachev, A.S. Kosmodamiansky, V. I. Vorobyov // Alternating current drives: XV Inter. Science-Tech. Conf. – Yekaterinburg, 2012. – pp. 281 – 284.
14. Complex physical model of the traction electric drive with induction motors /A.S. Kosmodamiansky [etc.] // Science and transport engineering. – 2014. - No. 3. – pp. 31. – 38.