In the course of the studies carried out, it was theoretically proved and experimentally confirmed that the elastic-hysteresis properties of elastomers determine the trajectory of particle motion upon impact on their surface, the magnitude of the velocity loss and the angle of rebound. The presence of three zones of angles of attack has been experimentally established, up to approximately 300, from 300 to 600 and over 600. Depending on the elastic-hysteresis properties of elastomers, the effect of these properties on the value of the rebound angle and the loss of speed is inverted
contact mechanics of engineering surfaces, friction and wear of interfaces, tribotechnical materials science, mechanics and control processes, kinematics, dynamics, strength and reliability of machines and structural elements
1. Penkin N.S., Kopchenkov V.G, Serbin V.M., Penkin A.N. Gummirovannye detali mashin. M.: Mashinostroenie, 2013. – 245 s.
2. Sare I.R., Mardel J.I. and Hill A.J. Wear-resistant metallic and elastomeric materials in the mining and mineral processing industries — an overview. Wear. 2001 (250). No 1-12. rr.1-10.
3. Jones L.C. Low angle scouring erosion behaviour of elastomeric materials. in Wear. 2011 (271). No 9–10. rr. 1411-1417.
4. Morozov E.M., Zernin M.V. Kontaktnye zadachi mehaniki razrusheniya. M.: Mashinostroenie, 1999. - 544 s. (Mashinostroenie, Moskva) 1999.
5. Jonson, K.L. Contact mechanics. (Cambridge university press, Cambridge). 1987.