The paper considers a technique for analyzing the strength and buoyancy of block pontoons for vertical cylindrical tanks used for storing liquid oil products. A model is proposed for performing calculations by the finite element method of a pontoon for buoyancy and strength, taking into account the action of pushing forces. The results of calculations on strength and buoyancy of an aluminum pontoon with foam-urethane filling BPA5000 are presented. It has been established that BPA5000 pontoons have sufficient strength and buoyancy, as regulated by GOST 31385-2016.
contact mechanics of engineering surfaces, friction and wear of interfaces, tribotechnical materials science, mechanics and control processes, kinematics, dynamics, strength and reliability of machines and structural elements
1. Karavaychenko M. G., Vasil'ev A. V., Galimzyanov R. I. Analiz prochnosti, zhestkosti i plavuchesti pontonov dlya vertikal'nyh cilindricheskih rezervuarov // Nauka i tehnologii truboprovodnogo transporta nefti i nefteproduktov. 2019. T. 9. № 6. S. 626–632.
2. Antipin, D.Y. The development of software for forecasting injuries caused to passengers of vehicles in emergency situations / D. Antipin, V. Kobishchanov, S. Shorokhov // 2018 3rd Russian-Pacific Conference on Computer Technology and Applications (RPC) conference proceedings. IEEE, 2018. – S. 8482161.
3. Antipin, D. Research of dynamic load capacity of tipper car using mathematical model method / D. Antipin, T. Motyanko, D. Rasin // Proceedings of 2015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering, Automation and Control Systems, MEACS 2015, 2015. – S. 7414873.
4. Antipin, D. Justification of technical solutions of intercar gangway based on solid-state mathematical modeling / V. Kobishchanov, D. Antipin, E. Chechulin, K. Kolyasov // Proceedings of 2015 International Conference on Mechanical Engineering, Automation and Control Systems, MEACS 2015, 2015. – S. 7414893.
5. Dusalimov M.E., Harisov R.A., Mustafin F.M. Obzor suschestvuyuschih konstrukcii uplotnyayuschih zatvorov plavayuschih krysh rezervuarov // Elektronnyy nauchnyy zhurnal «Neftegazovoe delo», 2012. № 2. S. 114-130.