As part of the procedure for diagnosing technical devices operating at production facilities, the specialists of the department performed vibration diagnostic control of equipment at a number of enterprises in Kharkov and the Kharkov region. Using the example of diagnostics of the technical condition of diesel power units, we consider the formation of vibroacoustic characteristics of an internal combustion engine (ICE) and the features of an extended analysis of vibration parameters, identification of typical equipment defects.
contact mechanics of engineering surfaces, friction and wear of interfaces, tribotechnical materials science, mechanics and control processes, kinematics, dynamics, strength and reliability of machines and structural elements
1. B.L. Gerike. Diagnostics of Mining Machinery and Equipment. Study Guide. /B.L. Gerike, P.B. Gerike, V.S. Kvaginidze, G.I. Kozovoi, A.A. Khoreshok / - Moscow, 2012. – 400 p.
2. Non-Destructive Testing. Reference Book in 7 volumes under editorship of Corresponding Member, Russian Academy of Sciences, V.V. Kluev, volume 7 – Moscow, 2005. – 828 p.
3. GOST ISO 10816-6-95. Evaluation of machine vibration by measurements on non-rotating parts — Part 6: Reciprocating machines with power ratings above 100 kW.
4. VDI 3838:2004 – 05. Messung und Beurteilung mechanischer Schwingungen von Hubkolbenmotoren und -kompressoren mit Leistungen uber 100 kW - Erganzung von DIN ISO 10816-6
5. Vibration in Engineering. V. 5. Measurement and Testing. Reference Book under editorship of M.N. Genkin. – Moscow, 1981. – 496 p.