GRNTI 50.07 Теоретические основы вычислительной техники
BBK 3297 Вычислительная техника
At present, much attention is paid to the training of specialists who operate at responsible and hazardous industries, using various types of benches and simulators. A special place among them is occupied by three-dimensional computer simulators, which are characterized by low cost and sufficient quality of training. The paper presents an approach to developing an integrated control system for computer simulators; its functional chart is proposed. In this work, the problem of modeling complex technical systems taking into account the criteria of complete and realistic modeling and performance is specially noted. There is also an approach to constructing simulators with variable technical object models depending on the target and with a given level of detail. The results of the work were tested in the development of simulators of electrical equipment.
computer simulators, computer graphics, specialist training, complex technical systems
1. Bunto P.A., Kulikov V.A. Virtual reality tools andsimulation models contribute to the efficient and safeoperation of industrial facilities. CAD/CAM/CAEObserver. 2018. n.93.pp. 64-69.
2. O'Conor K. GPU Performance for Game Artists.https://www.gamedev.net/articles/programming/graphics/gpu-performance-for-game-artists-r4632.
3. Pasko D.N. Modern game engines. Innovatsionnaya Nauka.Ufa, Aeterna, 2016. n. 2. pp. 128-130.
4. Razumovskiy A.I. Development of 3D Simulators. AppliedInformatics. 2012. n. 2(38). pp. 78-83.
5. Satdarov M.R., Staroverova N.A. Development of theDuomatic 09-32 virtual simulator. Modern hightechnologies. 2018. n.7. pp. 84-87.