A review of modern achievements in the field of improving the efficiency of managing the educational process of a higher educational institution is presented. The visual and set-theoretic models of managing the socio-economic system of an educational institution are defined. The article presents the main structural elements of the management system as well as the relationship between them, ordered to achieve the stated goals of the educational organization. Representing the internal structure of the socio-economic system of an educational institution as an object of management is proposed. A classifier of educational organization activities is presented in the classical tabular form and in the form of a set-theoretic model. The prospects for further understanding of the ways of developing the management of the university socio-economic system are determined.
management system, educational organization, socio-economic system, management efficiency
1. Maksimyak I.N, Shkaberin V.A., Potapov M.L. Analysis of the Main Business Processes of Educational Activities of a Higher Educational Institution to Improve Management Efficiency. Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University, 2019, no. 9, pp. 69-80. DOI: 10.30987/article_5d9317b35dd980.01016521.
2. Maksimyak I.N, Shkaberin V.A. Business Process Reengineering of Social and Economic Systems on the Example of a Higher Educational Institution. Proceedings of Russian International Conference «Current State, Problems and Prospects of Branch Science Development» ed. by T.V. Shepitko. Moscow: Pero, 2017, pp. 257-262.
3. Shkaberin V.A., Potapov M.L., Maksimyak I.N. Structural Approach Use for Carrying out Reengineering of Admission Campaign Business Processes of Bryansk State Technical University. Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University, 2018, no. 7, pp. 70-81. DOI: 10.30987/article_5ba8a18d5618d4.66357018.
4. Maksimyak I.N., Potapov M.L. The Need for Integrated Automation of Managing Educational Activities of Higher Educational Institutions in Modern Conditions. Proceedings of the 6th International Scientific-Practical Conference «Science and Education: Innovations, Integration and Development» ed. by O.B. Nigmatullin. Ufa: Nika, 2019. pp. 71-75.
5. Ivanova O.P., Daneikin Yu.V., Trifonov V.A., Mukhacheva A.V., Chopozov S.I. Influence of the Regional Socio-Economic System on the Development of the University. Economics. Information Technologies, 2021, vol. 48, no. 2, pp. 217-228. DOI 10.52575/2687-0932-2021-48-2-217-228.
6. Averchenkov A.V., Alidodov A.M. Formalization of Control Systems for Process of Training Foreign Students in Universities of the Russian Federation. Bulletin of Astrakhan State Technical University. Series: Management, Computer Science and Informatics, 2021, no. 4, pp. 104-112. DOI: 10.24143/2072-9502-2021-4-104-11.
7. Averchenkova, E.E., Lozbinev F.Yu., Parinov A.V. The Formation of the Hierarchical Classifier for the Purposes of the Description of the Control Object in the Control System of Regional Socio-Economic System. Bulletin of Voronezh Institute of the Russian Federal Penitentiary Service, 2019, no. 4, pp. 19-26.
8. Averchenkova E.E. The Methodology of Managing the Regional Socio-Economic System Based on the Analysis of the External Environment Influence: Absract of doc. diss. Bryansk, 2020. 40 p.
9. Novikov D.A. The Theory of Management of Organizational Systems: an Introductory Course. Available at: http://window.edu.ru/catalog/pdf2txt/747/47747/23705 / (Accesses: the 2nd of January 2022).
10. Morozov A.V. Features of Management Ac-tivities of the Modern Head of Educational Organisation. Education Management Review, 2016, no. 2 (22), pp. 90-106.
11. Koskin A.V., Uzharinsky A.Yu., Titenko E.A. Place of Web Services in the Control System of Educational InstitutionBulletin of the South-West State University, 2013, no. 1 (46), pp. 70-75.
12. Taibov O.R. Economic Mathematical Model of the Organizational Structure of Enterprise Management. Proceedings of the Issyk-Kul Forum of Accountants and Auditors of Central Asian Countries, 2019, no. 1 (24), pp. 180-189.