Tajik students studying in the Russian Federation can be considered as a social system. Indeed, it is characterized by such universal (common to all social systems) characteristics as complex interrelation and interconitionality of internal processes, emergence, dynamics of social processes, and interconnection with outside environment. There are also a number of specific features of the social system of Tajik students studying at universities of the Russian Federation, namely as a social system. The application of a systematic approach, as well as the principles and concepts of management theory, makes it possible not only to formalize the very concept of the target asset (the social system of Tajik students studying in the Russian Federation), but also to describe its management system. Modeling of the target asset based on a set-theoretic approach was carried out for such difficult-to-formalize characteristics as personal data of Tajik students, data on their educational process, data on employment and obtaining additional professional skills, social and everyday nature data. For this purpose Boolean and linguistic variables are used in the work inter alia. The results obtained in the work of modeling the target asset (the social system of Tajik students studying in the Russian Federation) will subsequently describe not only the process of TS management, but also the specifics of monitoring the achievement of targets for the simulated management system.
social system, Tajik students, management system
1. Novikov, D.A. Theory of management for organizational systems, 3rd edition, D.A. Novikov. Moscow: Publ. House Physico-matematicheskoi literaturi, 2012, 604 p.
2. Management Theory. Additional chapters, edited by D.A. Novikov, Moscow: LENAND, 2019, 552 p.
3. Alidodov, A.M. Problematics of higher education in the Republic of Tajikistan in the context of modern socio-technological transformations, A.M. Alidodov, A.V., Averchenkov. Globalistics 2020: Global problems and the future of mankind. Electr. abstracts of papers of participants of the VI International Scientific Congress, Lomonosov Moscow State University, May 18-22, 2020, ed. by I.V. Ilyin, Moscow: FGP MGU im. M.V.Lomonosova, 2020,pp.587-589.
4. Alidodov, A.M. Foreign students studying in the Russian Federation as target asset in the social system (on the example of Tajik students), A.M. Alidodov. New Horizons. [Proc. of the VII scientific and practical conference with international participation], March 20, 2020, Bryansk, ed. by O.M. Golembiovskaya, Bryansk: BGTU, 2020, pp.155 - 158.
5. Alidodov, A.M. Modeling the process of realizing the need for higher education by Tajik students in Russian universities, A.M. Alidodov. Actual problems of socio-humanitarian research in economics and management, [proc. of the VI scientific and practical conference with international participation] "Actual problems of socio-humanitarian research in economics and management", May 13, 2020, Bryansk: BGTU, 2020.
6. Alidodov, A.M. Research of the features of providing educational services to Tajik students studying in the Russian Federation solving the problems of effective management, A.M. Alidodov. [Proc. of the multidisciplinary scientific and practical conference of students and postgraduates with international participation "EMPI", Bryansk, March 10, 2020, ed. by K.R. Melkovskaya, N.I. Kochenkova, Bryansk: BGTU, 2020, pp.100 - 103.
7. Diaspora - Partner in the development of Tajikistan. International Organization for Migration (IOM). Development Fund in RT, Dushanbe, 2014, 146 p.