Currently, information systems are used in all fields of the human society. The main criterion for the optimal operation of an enterprise information system is complete automation. This is especially important when you need to handle huge data streams. In this regard, implementing automated control systems is extremely necessary. They significantly increase efficiency in all the areas of production and improve employees' productivity. In this case, it is necessary to pay special attention not only to creating some unified information environment, but also to the possibility of assessing the workload and functionality of its individual components. Such an opportunity is provided by applying the foundations of constructing the subsystem functional models.
modeling, automation, IT-infrastructure, data management system, technical support
1. Grishina, T.G. Optimizing Automated Production Subsystems / T.G. Grishina // Technology of Mechanical Engineering. – 2011. – no. 9. – pp. 54-56.
2. Kapitanov, A.V. Automated Management Systems in Industry / A.V. Kapitanov, V.I. Mishatin // Vestnik MSTU “Stankin”. – 2012. – no. 2.
3. Mitrofanov, V.G. Modern Approaches to Implementing Corporate Information and Control Systems / V.G. Mitorofanov, A.V. Kapitanov // Electrotechnical Complexes and Control Systems. – 2012. – no. 3. – P. 27.
4. Meshkov, A.V. Automating the Work of the Technical Support Department of FSI HVE MIEM (TU) by introducing an automated information system.
5. Feofanov, A.N. Review of the Development of Automated Control System by Production and Typical Risks of System Implementation /A.N. Feofanov, N.E. Baranov // Modern Science: Actual Problems of Theory and Practice. Series: Natural and Technical Sciences. – 2019. – no. 3. – pp. 116-119.
6. Mishustin Announced the Creation of the “Digital Special Forces of the Government” in the Near Future. – Text: electronic // Site “Kommersant”. – 2020. – Available at: https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/4285131 (assessed 12 March 2020). 
7. Putin Announced “Huge Plans” for Developing National Projects. – Text: electronic // Site “RBK”. – 2020. – Available at: https://www.rbc.ru/rbcfreenews/5e232aeb9a7947c58641b77b (assessed 18 January 2020). 
8. Big Ball of Mud. – Text: electronic // Website “BRIAN FOOTE”. – 2020 – Available at: http://www.laputan.org/mud/ (assessed 06 December 2020) .