Power analysis and computer modeling of moving the telescopic boom rope mechanism using the “Universal Mechanism” software package, considering the mechanical characteristics of the ropes, boom sections and their contact interaction, have been carried out. The dependences for calculating the preliminary tension of the ropes are obtained, the regularities of operating the cable mechanism of the crane telescopic boom are established.
telescopic boom, rope mechanism, dynamic model, universal mechanism
1. Reutov, A.A. Calculation the Efforts of the Mechanism for Telescopic Boom Extension / A.A. Reutov // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. – 2013. – № 3, – pp. 41-45.
2. Shesterov, Yu.V. Modeling the Section Extension of a Crane Telescopic Boom / Yu.V. Shesterov // Innovative development of lifting and transport equipment: materials of the All-Russian scientific-practical conf. / Bryansk State Technical University. – Bryansk, 2019. – pp. 55-60.
3. Becker, R. The Great Book of Mobile and Crawler Cranes / R. Becker // Handbook of mobile and crawler crane technology / Griesheim, Germany, KM Verlags GmbH. – 2001. – vol. 1 – P.404. – ISBN 3-934518-00-2
4. Automobile Crane KS-55713-5K-1. Operation manual KS-55713-5K-1.00.000 RE. – Available at: http://oaokaz.ru/catalog/avtokran/KS-55713-5K-1 (accessed 21 May 2020). – Text: electronic.
5. Data entry program. User guide. – Available at: http://www.universalmechanism.com/download/80/rus/03_um_data_input_program.pdf (accessed 21 May 2020). – Text: electronic.
6. Reutov, A.A. Modeling belt conveyor drives / A.A. Reutov. – Bryansk: Publishing house of Bryansk State Technical University, 2011. – pp. 141-142.
7. Reutov, A.A. Dynamic Model of the Hoist Mechanism for Lifting the Load / A.A. Reutov // Proceedings of the XIIth Intern. scientific and practical conf. “Modern Instrumental Systems, Information Technology and Innovation” March 19-20, 2015 / the Southwest State University. – Kursk, 2015. – vol. 3. – pp. 391-394.
8. Examples of modeling. User guide. – Available at: http:// www.universalmechanism.com/download/80/rus/07_um_data_input_program.pdf. (accessed 21 May 2020). – Text: electronic.