Problems and possibilities of innovation system development of the Bryansk region by means of inte-raction intensifying of business and higher education institutions are considered. Relevance of the idea of higher education institution transformation into full-fledged participants of innovation process is estimated. On the one hand, they act as organizations for higher education training, on the other hand - as organizations creating emergence, introduction and diffusion of in-novation. Scientific approaches to formation of as-sessment techniques of innovation infrastructure are analyzed. A specific feature of author's technique consists in using statistics, indicators of analytical Monitoring system of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, and calculation tools of area graphs characterizing state assessment of innovation infrastructure of the region in 2010-2015, influence extent of each factor on region GRP. The author's technique solves assessment problem of not only current state of innovation infrastructure of the region, but also allows to define the greatest and smallest influence of factors on the development of this or that type of infrastructure in a certain time interval.
regional innovation system, scientific and technological development, “triple helix” concept, innovation system, business, power, higher education institution.
1. Babkina, O.N. Innovation-based development of region ecomomy // Young scientist. - 201- №4. - Vol.- P. 135-136.
2. David Doloreux, Saeed Parto. Regional Innovation Systems: A Critical Review // International Journal of Innovation Management. - 2003. - № 7.
3. Ivanova, N.G. Methodical bases of innovation structures assessment // Thesis for Can.Ec.Degree. – SPb, 2002 – 24 p.
4. Itskovich, G. Triple helix. Universities – enterprises – state. Innovations in operation / G. Itskovich; under the editorship of A.F. Uvarov. - Tomsk: Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics, 2010. – 238p.
5. Yoda, E.V. Risk management of innovative activity in the region: Monograph / Е.V. Yoda. - Tambov, 2007. - 291 p.
6. Cooke P. The Rise of the Rustbelt. L.: University College London, 1995; Cooke P., Morgan K. The network paradigm: new departures in corporate and regional development // Environment and Planning. - 1993. - Vol. 11. - P. 543–564.
7. Kashitsyna, T.N. Assessment techniqe of innovation infrastructure development of the region // Thesis for Can. Ec. Degree. – Vladimir, 2009.
8. Kondratyeva, E.V. New competitive advantages in the economy based on knowledge // Nauka-Rastudent.ru. - 2014. - № 10 (10). - P. 11.
9. President’s Address to the Federal Assembly of 01.12.2016. "Message of the Russian President to Federal Assembly". URL:http://www.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/53379 (date of address: 01.12.2016).
10. Panteleev, A.M. Formation of conditions for innovation infrastructure development. Thesis for Can. Ec. Degree. 08.00.05. – M., 2007.
11. Porosyatnikova, N.A. Information and methodical ensuring of innovation infrastructure development on middle level (on the example of the Saratov region) / Thesis of Can. Ec. Degree. – Saratov, 2011.
12. Rakhova, M.V. Methodical providing assessment of development efficiency of innovation infrastructure of the region // Thesis for Can. Ec. Degree. – Vladimir, 2011.
13. Decree of the Russian President N 642 of 01.12.2016 "Scientific and technological development strategy of the Russian Federation". URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_207967/ (date of address: 01.12.2016)
14. Kharitonov, T.V., Krivosheyev T.M. Assessment techniqe of the development level and functioning efficiency of innovation infrastructure of the region / SEIHPE of "MSUS" of URL:http://www.mgus.ru/files/electronicJournal/nuumber2/ haritonova.doc
15. Chistyakova, N.O. Monitoring and efficiency assessment of innovation system infrastructure functioning in the region / Abstract of the thesis for a degree of Candidate of Economic Sciences. – Novosibirsk, 2009. - P. 12-13.
16. Shlyakhto, I.V. Assessment of the innovation potential of the region // Public and economic systems management. – 2007. - №1. – P. 1-7.
17. Shamray, A.A. Carrying out the analysis of innovation infrastructure state in Moscow and drawing up proposals for improvement of its activity / Materials of the report of autonomous non-commercial organization "National Institute of System Research of Business Problems". – Moscow, 2005. – 316 p.
18. Shichkov, A.N. Economics and management of innovation processes in region: Monograph /A.N. Shich-kov. - M.: Publishing House "FIK", 2008. - 360 p.