The functional and structural circuits of an au-tomatic system for temperature control of power devices of a traction semiconductor converter of frequency are developed. The peculiarities of power devices as an object of temperature control are considered, an equivalent circuit of thermal processes substitution in semiconductor keys is offered, a comparative assessment of capacity of power loss in two- and three-level inverters of voltage is carried out. The dynamic properties of an electro-drive of a cooling fan with an asynchronous motor with a system of scalar control are analyzed. The recommendations on choice and computation of temperature control are developed.
traction electro-drive, transistor, diode, temperature, control system, equivalent circuit of substitution, scalar control, commutation frequency.
1. Kiselyov, I.G. Computations of Heating and Cooling of Semiconductor Converter Installations Railway Transport / I.G. Kiselyov, А.B. Buyanov. – S-Pb.: PSUC-LIERT, 2001. – pp. 80.
2. On Line Thermal model and Thermal Management Strategy of a Three Phase Voltage Source Inverter / V. Blasko [et al.] // Industry Applications Conference. - 1999. – P. 1423 – 1431.
3. Control system of traction electro-drive with temperature control of heat-loaded elements / А.S. Kosmodamiansky [et al.] // Electrical Engineering. - 2014. - № 8. - pp. 38 – 43.
4. Kosmodamiansky, А.S. Application of traction electro-drives with two- and three-level autonomous invedrters of voltage / А.S. Kosmodamiansky, V.I. Vorobiev, А.А. Pugachev // Science and Engineering of Transport. - 2013. - №1. – pp. 74 – 83.
5. Pugachev, А.А. Control system of traction asynchronous motor with minimization of power loss / А. А. Pugachev, V.I. Vorobiev, А. S. Kosmodamiansky // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. – 2015. – № 2 (46). – pp. 55−61.
6. Pugachev, А.А. Minimization of power loss in electro-drive with scalar system of asynchronous motor control / А. А. Pugachev // Bulletin of Cherepovets State University. – 2015. – № 3 (64). – pp. 32 – 37.
7. Kosmodamiansky, А.S. Experimental installation for investigation and control of heating and cooling processes in asynchronous motor / А.S. Kosmodamiansky, V.I. Vorobiev, А.А. Pugachev // Bulletin of All-Russian Research and Design Institute of Electric Locomotive Production. - Novocherkassk, 2011. - № 2 (62). – pp. 65 – 76.