Presents the methods and results of modeling of dynamic processes controlled movement of the bridge crane with regard to wheel slippage, redistribution vertical loads, horizontal irregularities of rails and other features of the mechanical subsystem based on the combination of software systems Matlab/Simulink and «Universal mechanism».
electric, software packages, UM and Matlab/Simulink, bridge crane, modeling of dynamics, control system, forecasting of dynamic processes.
1. Telichko, L.YA. Decrease of dynamic loadings in truss of the bridge crane by means of "electromagnetic shaft" / L. Ya. Telichko, A. A. Dorofeyev, S. G. Bukarev // the II International Exhibition - Internet Conference devoted to the 50 anniversary of JSC "Orelenergo" and the 10 anniversary of the Department "Electric Power Engineering" / Orel State Agrarian University – 2007.
2. Telichko, L.Ya. Analysis of causes for deformation forces of a bridge crane / L.Ya. Telichko, A. A. Dorofeev // Devices and systems. – 2006. – No. 7. – pp. 35-37.
3. Universalmechanism.com. - Official site of Research laboratory of computational mechanics of BSTU.
4. Way of bridge crane deformation limitation: Pat. of the Russian Federation for the invention RU 2405735/ Kochevinov D. V., Fedyaeva G. A. // Official Bulletin of Federal Service for Intellectual Property, Patents and Trademarks. Inventions. Useful Models.− published 27.12.13, Bull. No. 36.
5. Kochevinov, D. V. Control system of electric drive in bridge crane travel mechanism / D. V. Kochevinov, G. A. Fedyaeva // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University – 2012. – No. 3. – pp. 4-11.
6. Herman-Galkin, S.G. Matlab & Simulink. Design of mechatronic systems on the PC / S. G. Herman-Galkin. – SPb.: Corona-Century, 2008.-368 p.
7. SARS 4121-96. Crane rails. Specifications. – Introd. 2002-01-07. – M.: Russian Gosstandard: Publishing House of Standards, 2003. – 15 p.