An algorithm of diagnosing the state of CNC lathes that enables the diagnosis of the system to detect and compensate for static and dynamic components of the contour error path of the executive bodies.
diagnosis algorithm, CNC lathe, contour error trajectory diagnostic system, the trajectory of movement of the executive bodies of the machine.
1. Ageenko, A. V. Methodics of NC controller parameter setting of lathe machines for assurance of given accuracy of part profile / A.V. Ageenko // Fundamental and applied problems of engineering and technology. - Orel: State University - Production Complex, 2011.-№4. - pp. 70-76.
2. Fedonin, O. N. Support of accuracy of CNC lathe by machine parameters setting / O. N. Fedonin, D. I. Petreshin, V. A. Handozhko, A. V. Ageenko // High technologies in mechanical engineering. – M.: Mechanical engineering, 2013.-№11. - pp. 10-14.
3. Fedonin, O. N. Increase of overall performance of 1V340F30 NC turret machine by modernization and adjustment of its control system / O. N. Fedonin, D. I. Petreshin, V. A. Handozhko, A. V. Ageenko // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. - 2010.-№4. - pp. 82-89.
4. Fedonin, O. N. Accounting errors of control in the balance accuracy CNC lathes / O. N. Fedonin, D. I. Petreshin, A. V. Handozhko, A. V. Ageenko // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. - 2013.-№3. - pp. 55-57.
5. Reference book of the technologist-machine builder: in 2 Vol. / under the editorship of A. M. Dalsky, A. G. Kosilova [etc.]. - M.: Mechanical engineering-1, 2001. - Vol.1. - 912 p.
6. Sosonkin, V. L. Microprocessor-based control systems for CNC machine tools / V. L. Sosonkin. - M.: Mechanical engineering, 1985. – 288 p.
7. Kuznetsov, Yu.N. CNC machine tools / Yu.N. Kuznetsov. – Kiev: Higher School, 1991. – 278 p.