Problems and potentialities of innovation system development in the Bryansk region by means of the activation of business and college interaction are analyzed. The topicality of the idea of college transformation into valuable participants of an innovation process which, on the one hand, function as institutions for personnel training with higher professional education, and, on the other hand, - as offices causing a formation, introduction and diffusion of novelty (innovation) is estimated. Furthermore, there are pointed out those branches of economy of a region which have pre-conditions for innovation development with college participation. As a significant tool for an innovation development activation there is considered an intra-elite rotation between three sectors: business, college environment and power. The intra-elite rotation is considered as follows: as the means of balancing authority and liabilities of actors; as a mechanism of elite circulation between actors supposing their development, as increase of their competence; as social-management technology; as an additional mechanism formed according to the principle of a feedback between actors. The intra-elite rotation is considered as one of the urgent and efficient means of innovation economy development in case of the insufficient integration of “triple helix” actors and also a low communication potential of actors.
“triple helix” concept, innovation system, intra-elite rotation, business, power, college, elite circulation, elite
1. Bukharov, А.V. Innovation Business Development in College: Conditions, Factors, Mechanisms: thesis for Candidate Ec. degree/ А.V.Bukharov. - Krasnoyarsk, 2011. – pp. 34.
2. Delyagin, М.G. Business, power, society: three pine-trees of Russian intelligentsia/ М.G.Delyagin// Bulletin of Analytics. - 2005. - №1(19).
3. Itskovich, G. Triple helix. Universities – enterprises – state. Innovation in action/ G.Itskovich; under the editorship of А.F.Uvarov. - Tomsk: Tomsk State University of Systems of Control and Radioelectronics, 2010. – pp. 238.
4. Koshlakov, D.М. Social problems in post-industrial modernization under conditions of global financial-economic crisis/ D.М.Koshlakov// Urgent Problems in Sociology of Youth, Culture and Education: Proceedings of the Inter. Conf.: in three Vol./ under the general editorship of Yu.R.Vishnevsky. - Yeka-terinburg: USTU-EPI, 2010. - Vol.3.
5. Koshlakov, D.М. Problem of science existence in researches of rationality/ D.М. Koshlakov// Bulletin of Nekrasov State University of Kostroma. - 2011. - Vol. 17. - № 2.
6. Koshlakov, D.М. Factors of global influence of the USA: structural and political analysis/ D.М.Koshlakov// Social-Humanitarian Investigations in BSTU. - Bryansk: BSTU, 2009. - pp. 191-204.
7. Stepanishchev, А.F. Scientific Rationality: Cross-Road Limits/ А.F.Stepanishchev, D.М.Koshlakov. - Bryansk: BSTU, 2011.
8. Stepanishchev, А.F. Specificity of sociologists training in engineering college / А.F.Stepanishchev, D.М.Koshlakov// Sociology of Education. - 2012. - №7. - pp. 45-56.
9. Smorodinskaya, N. Triple helix as new matrix of economic systems/ N.Smorodinskaya// Innovations. - 2011. - №4 (150). - pp. 66-79.