The purpose of this work consists in the presentation of the results in the theoretical generalization of management problems in the organization system of ‘enterprise-college’ and its abovesystem of ‘produc-tion sphere-vocational education’. In the work there is considered the purpose of a design integration in the form of a strategic partnership of ’enterprise-college’, the analysis of scientific publi-cations on the problems of management updating in different social-economic systems is carried out, the objects and subjects of management in an organization system of ‘production sphere-vocational education’ are defined, the urgency of the problem in young specialist selection for the filling of vacant seats at industrial enterprises of high technology is revealed. In the course of the investigation there were used the methods of a system analysis, comparisons, target setting and objects modeling. As a result of the investigation there is formulated a complex multievel problem of management in organization systems of ‘production sphere-vocational education’ and ‘enterprise-college’, a model of a quali-ty cycle in the organization system of ‘production sphere-vocational education’ is formed, a logical struc-ture of the multi-level problem field of management in the organization system of ‘production sphere-vocational education’ in the form of Euler-Venn dia-gram is defined.
organization system, quality, management, object, model, problem, enterprise, college
1. Azgaldov, G.G. Quality Metering of Life / G.G. Azgaldov, V.N. Bobkov, V.Ya. Yelmeev, Yu.S. Pe-revoshchikov, V.A. Belyakov. – Izhevsk: Publish-ing House of Economics and Management Insti-tute of UdSU, 2006. – pp. 820.
2. Bedenko, N.N. Assessment of education quality in higher school: Russian and foreign experience / N.N. Bedenko // Quality. Innovations. Education. - 2010. - №11. - pp. 2-7.
3. Bezdenezhnykh, Т.I. Employment, Labour-Market and Competitiveness of Man Power: Concept, Forms and Methods of Management at Regional Level: thesis of D. Ec.: 08.00.05 / Bezdenezhnykh Tatiana Ivanovna. – S-Pb., 2005. – pp. 305.
4. Bondar, А.V. Development of Integrated System for Science Intensive Product Quality Control: thesis of D. Eng.: 05.02.23, 05.02.08 / Bondar Alexander Victorovich. - Voronezh, 2008. – pp. 358.
5. Borisova, О. V. Competitiveness of College Gra-duates in Labour-Market: Methodical Approaches: auto-abstract of Can. Econ.: 08.00.05 / Borisova Olga Vladimirovna. - Omsk, 2009. – pp. 22.
6. Vasiliev, V.I. Quality Assessment of Educational Institution Activity / V.I. Vasiliev, V.V. Krasilnikov, S.I. Plaksy, Т.N. Tyagunova. – М.: IKAR, 2005. – pp. 320.
7. Yeremeeva, B.А. Social Quality Metering, Quality Assessment and Service Standardization. - URL: https://humanpsy.ru/sotsialnaya-kvalimetriya-3-kurs.
8. Zabegalina, Т.V. Models of Decision-Making in Problem of Monitoring and Management of Quality in Specialist Professional Training Based on Statistical Methods: thesis of Can. Eng.: 05.13.10 / Zabegalina Tatiana Victorovna. - Voro-nezh, 2011. – pp. 182.
9. Iliyuk, V.V. Management of Office Workers Competitiveness Based on Development of Inner Control System: autoabstract of the thesis of Can. Ec.: 08.00.05 / Iliyuk Vladimir Victorovich. – М., 2012. – pp. 21.
10. Kara, А.N. Assessment of Specialists Competitiveness in Regional Labour-Market: Theory, Methodology, Practice: autoabstract of the thesis of C. Ec.: 08.00.05/ Kara Anna Nikolayevna. – М., 2012. – pp. 45.
11. Karavayeva, Е.V. Standard Model of Integrated System of Quality Management in Educational-Scientific-Production Complex for Potential Personnel Training for Radio-Electronic Complex of Russia: thesis of Can. Eng.: 05.02.23 / Karavayeva Elizabeth Victorovna. – М., 2012. – pp. 219.
12. Klochkov, Yu.S. System Updating for Produce Quality Management Based on Model Development of Consumer’s Assessment and Analysis of Processes Selforganization: thesis of D. Eng.: 05.02.23 / Klochkov Yury Sergeevich. - Samara, 2012. – pp. 235.
13. Liga, М.B. Life Quality as a Basis of Social Safety / М.B. Liga; under the editorship of М.V. Konstantinov. – М.: Gardariki, 2006. – pp. 223.
14. Inter-state Standard ISO 9000:2011. Quality Man-agement Systems. Basic Regulations and Dictio-nary. - URL: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/gost-iso-9000-2011.
15. Miroshnikov, V.V. Methodological Fundamentals of System Modeling and Optimization of Quality Management in Mechanical Engineering: thesis of D. Eng.: 05.02.23 / Miroshnikov Vyacheslav Vasi-lievich. - Bryansk, 2006. – pp. 440.
16. Novikov, D.А. Models and management mechanisms of educational networks and complexes / D.А. Novikov, N.P. Glotova. – М.: Institute of Education of RAE, 2004. – pp. 142.
17. Regulation of the Government of the RF ‘On Approval of Regulations of Employers’ Association in Monitoring and Prognostication of Economy Needs in Qualified Personnel and Also in Development and Realization of State Policy in Secondary- and Higher Vocational Educational’ № 92 of 10.02.2014. - URL: http://profstandart.rosmintrud.ru/.
18. Prakhova, М.Yu. Assessment of professional competence formation / М.Yu. Prakhova, N.V. Zaichenkova, А.N. Krasnov // Higher Education in Russia. – 2015. - № 2. – pp. 21-27.
19. Prikhodko, V.М. What engineering education must be? (Thoughts of Forum Participants) / V.М. Prikhodko, А.N. Soloviyov. // Higher Education in Russia. – 2015. - № 3. – pp. 45-56.
20. Rakitov, А.I. Higher education and society: Russia and other countries / А.I. Rakitov, А.E. Anisimova // Higher Education in Russia. – 2015. - № 4. – pp. 128-135.
21. Safontsev, S.А. Educational Quality Metering as a Factor of Control Efficiency Increase of Educational Process Quality: thesis of D. Teach.: 13.00.01 / Safontsev Sergey Alexandrovich. – Ros-tov-upon-Don, 2004. – pp. 395.