A current stage of information society development creates a basis for the initiation and development of new information techniques of management activity support. One of them is the technology of information and expertanalytical support of the development, analysis and management decisionmaking in distributed environment. At the same time, in increasing frequency in the course of the preparation and decisionmaking the persons making decisions resort to the use of experts’ group opinion in the corresponding subject fields. In the paper there is considered one of the significant and widespread problems in decision-making – the problem of experts’ group assessment of objects and also the approaches to its modeling under conditions of experts’ distributed interaction are investigated. A generalized algorithm is offered and an information model of group examination in distributed expert networks is created. It allowed emphasizing basic stages of the mentioned process and information ties between them and also defining a set of expert procedures essential for the information provision of a support process. A complex of models of processing the results of a group examination is defined the formation and investigation of which represents a priority task for the development of a distributed information system of group examinations support.
decision-making, expert networks, expert assessments, group examination, consistency of expert assessments, assessment of experts’ competence, information model
1. 1.Gubanov, D.А. Network Examination / D.А. Gubanov, N.А. Korgin, D.А. Novikov, А.N. Raikov. – 2-d Ed. – М. : Egves, 2011. – pp. 166.
2. Litvak, B.G. Expert Techniques in Management / B.G. Litvak. – М.: Delo, 2004. – pp. 400.
3. Mikhalyova, О.А. Simulators of group decision-making support in distributed environment / О.А. Mikhalyova, Е.А. Kozlov, А.А. Vershinin // CON-TINUUM. Mathematics. Informatics. Education. –2016. –№ 2. – pp. 37-43.
4. Pavlov, А.N. Peculiarities of work with experts in computer networks / А.N. Pavlov // Scientific-Technical Information. Series 1, Organization and Procedure of Information Work. – 2006. – №7. – pp. 14-23.
5. Podvesovsky, А.G. Dynamic assessment of experts’ competence in models of decision-making / А.G. Podvesovsky/ Situation Centers. Modern Information-Analytical Techniques of Decision-making Support: Proceedings of the Scientific-Pract. Conf. / under the general editorship of А.N. Danchul. – М.: Publishing House of RASC, 2011. – pp. 256-263.
6. Podvesovsky, А.G. Fuzzy cognitive models appli-cation for formation of a set of alternatives in deci-sion-making problems / А.G. Podvesovsky, D.G. Lagerev, D.А. Korostelev // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. – 2009. – № 4 (24). – pp. 77-84.
7. Podvesovsky, А.G. Generalized algorithm for defi-nition of agreed group cardinal assessments taking into account experts’ competence / А.G. Podvesovsky, О.А. Mikhalyova // Information Techniques for Intellectual Support of Decision-Making: Proceedings of the II-d Inter. Conf. –Ufa: USATU, 2014. – Vol. 1. – pp. 58-64.
8. Postnikov, V.М. Analysis of approaches to for-mation of expert group directed to preparation and decision-making // Science and Education: elec-tronic scientific-tech. journal. – 2012. – № 5. – URL: http://technomag.edu.ru/doc/360720.html (address date: 29.06.2016).
9. Situation Centers. Experience, State, Development Trends / N.I. Iliyn, N.N. Demidov, Е.V. Novikova. – М.: Media Press, 2011. – pp. 336.
10. Slavin, B.B. Modern expert networks / B.B. Slavin // Open Systems. – 2014. − №7. – pp. 30-33.–URL: http://www.osp.ru/os/2014/07/13042916/ (дата обращения: 29.06.2016).
11. 11.Totsenko, V.G. Investigation of Methods of Group Expert Assessment by Experts Working in INTERNET/ V.G. Totsenko, V.V. Tsyganok //Реєстрація, зберігання та оброб. даних. – 2004. – Vol. 6. – № 2. – pp. 81–87.
12. Totsenko, V.G. Methods and Systems of Decision-Making Support. Algorithmic Aspect / V.G. Totsen-ko. – Kiev : Науковадумка, 2002. – pp. 378.
13. Totsenko, V.G. On Unification of algorithms for examinations organization / V.G. Totsenko // Legal Information Problems. – 2006. –№ 2(12). – pp. 96-101.
14. Expert Networks and Technology of post-crowd-sourcing. – URL: http://www.starbase.ru (address date: 29.06.2016).
15. Foundation – Skolkovo Community. – URL: http://sk.ru/foundation/ (address date: 29.06.2016).