The factors that have a major influence on the wear of the electrode tool and the productivity process in EDM processing. Based on this theoretical and empirical dependence relationship of volumetric wear of the tool and process performance with the technological parameters of processing that allows controlling the wear and performance with the help of technological pa-rameters of processing.
electrical discharge machining, the performance of the process, the electrode-tool, tool wear, technological parameters of processing.
1. Nemilov, E.F. Reference book on spark erosion machining of materials / E.F. Nemilov. - L.: Mechanical engineering, 1989. – 164 p.
2. Nemilov, E.F. Spark erosion machining of materials: Vocational School Textbook / E.F. Nemilov. - L.: Mechanical engineering, 1983. – 160 p.
3. Foteev, N. K. Technology of spark erosion machining / N. K. Foteev. – M.: Mechanical engineering, 1980. – 184 p.
4. Kovalenko, V. S. Electrophysical and electrochemical methods of material processing / V. S. Kovalenco. – Kiev: Higher School, 1975. – 236 p.
5. Artamonov, B. A. Electrophysical and electrochemical methods of material processing. In 2 Books. Vol.1. Processing of materials using a tool: Manual / B. A. Artamonov, Yu. S. Volkov, V. I. Drozhalova [etc.]; under the editorship of V. P. Smolentsev. – M.: Higher School, 1983. – 247 p.
6. Sjyanov, S. Yu. Determination of residual stresses, wear of the tool and productivity when spark erosion machining / S. Yu. Sjyanov // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. - 2006. - No. 2. – pp. 59-61.