This article proposes an approach, based on which the production is considered as a distributed team of socio-management systems with their specific behavior. This statement encourages the development of new research methods and design of socio-management systems aimed at keeping their description and a behavioral aspect.
sociodynamics, industrial environment, management system.
1. Karlova, T.V. Analysis of socio-economic factors of production efficiency / T. V. Karlova, A.Yu.Bekmeshov // Information technologies in technical and social and economic systems: Proceedings of MSTU "STANKIN" / under the editorship of Yu. M. Solomentsev. – M.: Janus – K, 2003. – Issue 2. - pp. 56-60.
2. Karlova, T.V. System principles of a control object: sociological analysis: Monograph / T.V. Karlova. - M.: Janus – K, 2004. – 220 p.
3. Vaydlikh, V. Sociodynamics - a systematic approach to mathematical modeling in the social sciences: [transl. from English] / V. Vaydlikh; under the editorship of Yu. S. Popkov, A. E. Semechkin. - 2-d Edition, ster. - M.: Editorial of URSS, 2005. - 480 p.
4. Sheptunov, S. A. The technological design science is scientific basis of the modernization of Russia / S. A. Sheptunov // Proceedings of Kabardino-Balkarian State University. - 2012. - Vol. II. - No. 4. - pp. 6-8.
5. Solomentsev, Yu.M. Prospects of technological industrial development / Yu.M. Solomentsev // Economy and management in mechanical engineering. - 2012. - No. 2. - pp. 3-7.