The article deals approaches to establish an information system for monitoring and managing spatial heterogeneous objects the archipelago. The technology of continuous production and processing of spatial data. Describe work on the use of unmanned aircraft for taking pictures with their further automated processing of thematic and further use of the data in geographic information system.
heterogeneous spatial objects, geographic information system, unmanned aerial vehicles, thematic interpretation.
1. Thematic processing of satellite forests images on the basis of structural models: Monograph / A.T. Guryev, R. A. Aleshko, S. V. Torkhov, D. V. Trubin; Northern (Arctic) Federal University. – Arkhangelsk: PPC NAFU, 2013. – 164 p.
2. Aleshko, R. A. Structural modeling relationships between satellite imagery interpretive features and forest taxation parameters / R.A. Aleshko, A. T. Guryev // Proceedings of SPIIRAS. – 2013. - Issue 29. - pp. 180-189.
3. Aleshko, R. A. Methods for thematic interpretation of satellite forests images on the basis of structural models / R.A. Aleshko, A. T. Guryev // College Proceedings. Instrument manufacturing. - 2013. - Vol.56. - No. 7. - pp. 76-77.
4. Aleshko, R. A. Thematic interpretation of taiga forests aerospace images using systems analysis methods / R.A. Aleshko, A. T. Guryev // Bulletin of Northern (Arctic) Federal University. – 2013. - No. 3. - pp. 126-132.
5. Shoshina, K. V. Monitoring and research of forest roads / K. V. Shoshina // Bulletin of Northern (Arctic) Federal University. – 2013. - No. 4. - pp. 50-54.
6. Varfolomeyev, Yu.A. Methodical and technical aspects of space monitoring of biodeterioration and drying of spruce forests / Yu. A. Varfolomeyev, R.A. Aleshko, A. T. Guryev // Forestry Journal.-2010.-№ 5. - pp. 149-156. - (Bulletin of Higher Educational Institutions).