Analyzed by means of the electronic control diesel engine. The algorithms work with Common Rail fuel system with electronic control for various operating conditions.
fuel injection equipment, accumulator fuel system, EDS, an electronic control unit, the form of injection advance angle of fuel injection diesel engines.
1. Electronic Diesel Control (EDC). Common Rail system. Management of fuel supply. Consecutive bus of data transmission (CAN).-http://www.ecologic.su/page.asp?id=372.
2. Kurmanov, V.V. Diesel fuel equipment of new generation for ensuring environmental standards / V.V. Kurmanov, M.V. Mazing // Cars and engines: Proceedings - M.: NAMI, 2006. - Issue 236. - pp. 62-68.
3. Grekhov, L.V. Fuel equipment and diesel control systems: College Textbook / L.V. Grekhov, N.A. Ivashchenko, V.A. Markov. - 2-d Edition. - M.: Legion-Avtodata, 2005. — 344 p.
4. Mazing, M.V. Diesel accumulator fuel systems of new generation such as "Common Rail" / M.V. Mazing, F.I. Pinsky, O.V. Olisevich // Mobile equipment. – 2004. - No. 1. - pp. 31-36.
5. Control system of accumulator fuel systems of diesel engines. Diagnostics and injectors control. - http://storage.library.opu.ua/online/periodic/opu_2008_1 (29) /4-3.pdf.