Development and experimental check of the algorithm and the program for automated technological providing of normal static contact rigidity of polished surfaces of machine parts and their joints at a stage of design-technology preparation of manufacture was considered.
normal static contact rigidity, automated technological providing, polishing, machine parts, preparation of manufacture.
1. MP 42-82. Method for determining normal contact rigidity of fixed joints. Manual. – M.: VNIIMASH, 1982.
2. Bishutin, S.G. Introduction of the required set of quality parameters of surface layers of parts when grinding: Monograph / S.G. Bishutin. – M.: Mechanical engineering-1, 2004. – 143 p.
3. Manual for machine tool designer / V. I. Kalinin, V. N. Nikiforov, N. Ya. Anikeev [etc.]. – M.: Mechanical engineering, 1983. – 288 p.
4. Surface engineering of parts / A.G. Suslov [etc.]; under the editorship of A.G. Suslov. – M.: Mechanical engineering, 2009. – 320 p.
5. Reference Book of steel and and alloy / under the editorship of A.S. Zubchenko. – 2-d Edition, revised and supplemented – M.: Mechanical engineering, 2003. – 782 p.
6. Medvedev, D. M. Single-stage technological support of wear resistance of cylindrical surfaces of machine components while machining / D. M. Medvedev // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. – 2010. – No. 2. – pp. 4-9.
7. Reference Book for toolmaker / I.A. Orderlies [etc.]; under the general edition of I.A. Ordinartsev. – L.: Mechanical engineering, 1987. – 845 p.
8. Suslov, A.G. Automation of calculation for normal contact joint rigidity of flat surfaces of polished parts / A.G. Suslov, S.G. Bishutin, D. M. Medvedev, V.A. Handozhko//Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. – 2006. – No. 2. – pp. 135-139.
9. Suslov, A.G. Principles of mechanical engineering / A.G. Suslov, A.M. Dalsky. – M.: Mechanical engineering, 2002. – 684 p.
10. Suslov, A.G. Single-stage technological support of wear resistance of cylindrical surfaces of machine components / A.G. Suslov, D. M. Medvedev//STIN. – 2010. – No. 8. – pp. 22-25.
11. Suslov, A.G. Technological increase of friction surface durability of machine parts on the basis of power approach / A.G. Suslov, D. M. Medvedev, A.N. Shoyev//Friction and lubrication in machines and mechanisms. – 2011. – No. 6. – pp. 46-48.
12. Suslov, A.G. Power approach to the technological support of wear resistance of friction surfaces of machine parts / A.G. Suslov, D. M. Medvedev, A.N. Shoyev//Bulletin of mechanical engineering. – 2011. – No. 10. – pp. 56-58.
13. Handozhko, VA. Modernization of the scientific research automated system of contact rigidity on the basis of the advanced normalized test procedure / VA. Handozhko // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. – 2006. – No. 2. – pp. 145-147.
14. Handozhko, VA. Single-stage technological support of wear resistance of cylindrical surfaces of machine components: Thesis for… Can.Eng.Degree / V.A. Handozhko. – Bryansk, 2007. – 20 p.
15. Hudobin, L.V. Lubricant cooling liquids in case of abrasive and diamond processing / L.V. Hudobin. – M.: Mechanical engineering, 1977. – 55 p.
16. Bezjyazychniy, V. F. Calculated determination of the technological processing conditions providing the given contact rigidness of the conjugated surfaces / V. F. Bezjyazychniy // Reference Book. Engineering journal. Annex. – 2014. - No. 8. – pp. 9-15.
17. Progressive instruments and grinding technologies: Collective Monograph / under the editorship of A.V. Kirichek. – M.: Publishing House SPECTR, 2013. – 320 p.