The article considers the result of analysis of network communication problems in the field of industrial enterprises, where the main part of the workflow control is an enterprise portal. This problem is considered from the point of view of the network model ISO / OSI, which groups communication functions into seven logical layers.
network model, open systems interconnection model, layer, enterprise portal, industrial environ-ment, protocol, LAN, network.
1. Manual on technologies of integrated networks. - 4-th Edition - M.: Williams, 2005.
2. Rytov, M. Yu. Application of the technique for analysing hierarchies for determination of an optimal type of an enterprise portal / M. Yu. Rytov, P. A. Kovalyov//Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. – 2014. - No. 2. – pp. 97-106.
3. Eremenko, S.V. Theoretical bases of data exchange management in the environment of an enterprise portal of industrial enterprise / S. V. Eremenko, M. Yu. Rytov, K.V. Megayev. - Bryansk: BSTU, 2014.
4. Filimonov, A.YU. Creation of multi-service networks Ethernet/A.Yu. Filimonov. - SPb.: BHV-St. Petersburg, 2007.
5. Olifer, V. G. New technologies and equipment of IP networks / V. G. Olifer. - SPb.: BHV-Petersburg, 2001. –512 p.