Deals with the development of information society in the contemporary economic conditions, highlighted its characteristics, and the factors affecting it. The conclusion is that information resources in the modern conditions of development of the Russian economy, are an important factor in ensuring the competitiveness of innovative products.
information society, information resources, information, innovation, and competitiveness.
1. Sinelnikov, D. Ya. Management of small innovative enterprises development: strategies, priorities, regularities: Monograph / D. Ya. Sinelnikov, E.A. Laricheva, E.N. Sklyar. – Bryansk: BSTU, 2011. –336 p.
2. Sklyar, E.N. Innovative development – a foundation of economy modernization in Russia / E.N. Sklyar, E.A. Laricheva//Materials of the International innovative forum "Innovations of 2011. Innovative entrepreneurship as basis of a strategic development" (April 20-21, 2011). – Bryansk, 2011. - pp. 63-66.
3. Sklyar, E.N. Innovative development of economy in Russia / E.N. Sklyar, E.A. Laricheva//Proceedings of OrelGIET. - 2011. - No. 1. – pp. 122-127.
4. Political science dictionary / ececutive editor V. N. Konovalov. – Rostov-on-Don: RSU, 2001. - 285 p.
5. Elkina L.V. Creation of new knowledge in innovation management / L.V. Elkina, N. V. Kameneva, S. N. Seletkov//Materials of XII of the All-Russian scientific and pactical conference "Management, finance, law: tendencies and prospects of the development in the conditions of innovative economy". – Tver: MESI, Tver branch, 2010.