A system for providing mechanical assembly based on threaded joints used at enterprises of the automotive cluster. This system combines a subsystem of assembly equipment, a subsystem of spare tools. The model of the mechanical assembly support system can be based on a set-theoretic approach as a set of subsystems of organizational and technological support for mechanical assembly at automotive cluster enterprises. Subsystems of organizational and technological support of mechanical assembly for automotive cluster enterprises can be described from the standpoint of management theory. In each control system being formed, an object, a control subject, a feedback mechanism is allocated, and it is also assumed that the PMD will interact with the subsystem of organizational and technological support for mechanical assembly through the information system database being formed. The task of managing the organizational and technological system for providing mechanical assembly involves solving particular problems, including those of managing the subsystem of assembly equipment, also the subsystem of controlling and testing, the subsystem of spare tools, instruments and devices. The criteria of optimal control of the generated control tasks are presented.
control system, organizational and technological support of assembly production, automotive cluster
1. Lamin I.I. Optimization of the structure and parameters of the assembly equipment stock in automobile production, I.I. Lamin. Izvestiya MSTU "MAMI",no. 2(6). – 2008, pp.279 - 287.
2. Abbyasov, V.M. Problems of choosing the construction arrangement of a robotic technological complex, V.M. Abbyasov, I.V. Bukhteeva, O.B. Bavykin. Engineering Bulletin of Don, no. 1 (2015), available at: ivdon.ru/ru/magazine/archive/n1y2015/2756
3. Novikov, D.A. Theory of management of organizational systems, 3rd edition, D.A. Novikov. Moscow: Publ. House Physico-matematicheskoy literaturi, 2012, 604 p.
4. Voronenko, V.P. Designing machine-building production [available at;], V. P. Voronenko, M. S. Chepchurov, A. G. Skhirtladze. - 2nd ed., ster., St. Petersburg: Lan', 2019, 416 p.
5. Shabanov, A.A. Development of a methodology for rational selection of the structure and composition of the stock of assembly tools and devices for the mechanical assembly support system / A.A. Shabanov // Questions of radio electronics. The series is General engineering (GE), issue 6, Moscow: AO "TSNII Electronica", 2015, pp. 115-124.
6. Shabanov, A.A. Algorithm of effective control of the the subsystem of controlling and testing, A.A. Shabanov [Proc. of the XXXIV All-Russian STC "Problems of efficiency and safety of functioning of complex technical and information systems"], Branch of the Military Academy of the RSMF named after Peter the Great, Serpukhov, 2015, no. 5, pp. 222-226.