UDK 534 Механические колебания. Акустика
The problems that arise from threaded fastenings assembly have been considered. A promising direction for solving emerging problems has been found. Research results of the effect of shear polarization ultrasonic vibrations on the parameters of the threaded fastenings are presented.
assembly, threaded fastenings, ultrasound, ultrasonic vibrations
1. Malygin, V.I., Kremleva, L.V., Lobanov, N.V., Vasili-ev, A.V. Load distribution in the turn of bolted joints threads in prefabricated marine screws. Heavy engineering, 2014, No. 8, pp. 25-29.
2. Veselkov, V.V., Lobanov, N.V., Vasiliev, A.V. Investi-gation of the behavior of coatings on stainless materials under high contact loads. Bulletin of the Admiral Makarov State University of Maritime and Inland Shipping, 2017, Vol. 9, No. 6, pp. 1234-1241.
3. Malygin, V.I., Lobanov, N.V., Vasil'ev, A.V. Frikcionnye harakteristiki materialov rez'bovyh soedineniy sbornyh grebnyh vintov // Tyazheloe mashinostroenie. – 2014. – №11 12. – S. 46 49.
4. Nigmetzyanov, R.I., Sundukov, S.K., Fatyukhin, D.S. Ultrasonic Assembly of Press-Fit Joints / Russian Engineering Research, 2017, Vol. 37, №12, PP. 1044-1047.
5. Nigmetzyanov, R.I., Prikhodko, V.M., Sundukov, S.K., Fatyukhin, D.S. Methods of ultrasonic disassembling of joint assembled parts. Repair. Recovery. Modernization, 2017, No. 2, pp. 41-46.
6. Investigation of the effect of ultrasonic vibrations on the assembly process of threaded fastenings/ R.I. Nigmetzyanov, S.K. Sundukov, A.V. Sukhov, et. al., STIN, 2021, No. 3, pp. 35-37.
7. Malygin, V.I., Lobanov, N.V., Vasiliev, A.V. Friction characteristics of materials of threaded connections of prefa-bricated marine screws. Heavy engineering, 2014, No. 11-12, pp. 46-49.