GRNTI 55.01 Общие вопросы машиностроения
GRNTI 55.13 Технология машиностроения
GRNTI 55.35 Металлургическое машиностроение
The peculiarities in the realization of algorithmic and mathematical software for technological control of machinery wear during machine parts cutting are considered. At the same time the adaptive system of quality control of parts surfaces machining on NC machines is used. This system allows decreasing cost price of manufacturing parts and ensuring their required life. The system developed allows choosing a method and modes of part surface finish cutting ensuring a value of its wear intensity at operation not exceeding permissible one with minimum technological cost price. It allows carrying out finish cutting a part surface with the optimum method and in optimum modes on a machine, possibly, equipped with NC systems with the adaptive wear-resistance control of the part under machining.
automation, wear-resistance, machinery, cutting, NC machine, Adaptive control system
1. Parts Surface Engineering / A.G. Suslov [et al.]; under the editorship of A.G. Suslov. – M.: Mechanical Engineering, 2008. – pp. 320.
2. Medvedev, D.M. Single-stage technological support of wear-resistance in cylindrical surfaces of machinery at machin-ing // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. – 2010. – No.2(26). – pp. 4-9.
3. Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineer-ing / A.G. Suslov, B.M. Bazrov, V.F. Bezyazychny et al.; un-der the editorship of A.G. Suslov. – M.: Mechanical Engineer-ing, 2012. – pp. 528.
4. Petreshin, D.I. Technological support of quality parame-ters in parts surfaces of machinery under conditions of uncer-tainty // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engi-neering. – 2012. – No.9(15). – pp. 25-27.
5. Prudnikov, M.I. Method of tribotechnical tests of cylin-drical friction surfaces // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. – 2008. – No.2(18). – pp. 48-56.
6. Spravochnik tehnologa-mashinostroitelya: v 2 t. T. 2 / A.M. Dal'skiy [i dr.]; pod red. A.M. Dal'skogo [i dr.]. – 5-e izd., ispr. – M.: Mashinostroenie: Mashinostroenie-1, 2003. – 943 s.
7. Suslov, A.G. Single-stage technological support of wear-resistance in cylindrical surfaces of machine parts // Bulletin of Mechanical Engineering. – 2010. – No.6. – pp. 54-58.
8. Suslov, A.G., Medvedev, D.M., Shoev, A.N. Technolo-gical life increase of in friction surfaces of machine friction parts based on energy approach // Friction and Lubrication in Machines and Mechanisms. – 2011. – No.6. – pp. 46-48.
9. Suslov, A.G., Medvedev, D.M., Shoev, A.N. Energy approach to technological support of wear-resistance in friction surfaces of machine parts // Bulletin of Mechanical Engineering. – 2011. – No.10. – pp. 56-58.
10. Suslov, A.G., Petreshin, D.I. Automated quality para-meter support of surfaces obtained by machining // Bulletin of Mechanical Engineering. – 2013. – No.4. – pp. 54-58.
11. References Book of Technologist-Machinist: in 2 Vol, Vol.2 / A.M. Dalsky [et al.]; 5-th edition revised. – M.: Me-chanical Engineering: Mechanical Engineering-1, 2003. – pp. 943.