The paper reports the results in investigations of cutting parameter variability at profiled surfaces turning. The procedure of the multi-criterion optimization of profiled surfaces turning modes taking into account of variability in the limitations in force is presented. The recommendations on choice of optimum cutting modes based on the criteria of productivity, cost price and their compression are shown.
optimization, productivity, cost price, cutting modes, limitation, profiled surface.
1. Ivchenko, Т.G. Multiplicative criteria application at cutting mode optimization // Tool Durability and Technological Systems Optimization. – Kramatorsk: DDMA. – 2012. – №30. – pp. 325–330.
2. Peryaeva, I. А. Finish turning optimization based on multiplicative compression of criteria of productivity and cost price / Peryaeva I.А., Т.G. Ivchenko // Effective Technologies and Systems of Mechanical Engineering. – Donetsk: DonNTU. – 2016. – № 1 (52). – pp.146–150.
3. Petryaeva, И.А., Mikhailov, А.N., Ivchenko, Т.G. Registration of parameter variability in profiled surface turning at definition of optimum cutting modes // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. – 2014. –№9(39). – pp. 6–13.
4. Ivchenko, Т.G. Cutting modes optimization under conditions of variability of limitations in force // Tool Durability and Technological Systems Optimization. – Kramatorsk: DDMA.– 2014. – №34. – pp.32–37.
5. Petryaeva, I.А., Ivchenko, Т.G. Efficiency assessment in use of coated tools at profiled surfaces finish turning // Efficient Technologies and Systems in Mechanical Engineering. – Donetsk: DonNTU. – 2016. – №4(55). – pp.62–69.