Analyzes the ways of optimization of processes in fuel equipment of diesel engines. Described constructive activities for improving its economic and ecological characteristics: pressure control injection, multiphase injection, regulation of the angle of injection top-Liva.
fuel equipment, battery, fuel system, multiphase injection, exhaust gases, the form of the characteristics of injection advance angle of fuel injection diesel engines.
1. Nguyen, H. H. Assessment of the diesel exhaust emission of active ships of the joint river and sea navigation / H. H. Nguyen // Technical science in Russia and abroad: Proceedings of Inter. Science Conf. (Moscow, May, 2011). - M.: Your Printing Partner, 2011.
2. Kurmanov, V. V. Diesel fuel equipment of new generation for ensuring environmental standards / V. V. Kurmanov, M. V. Mazing // Cars and engines: Proceedings - M.: NAMI, 2006. - Issue 236. - pp. 62-68.
3. Ivashchenko, N.A. Modeling of fuel supply processes and design of the diesel fuel equipment: Manual / N. A. Ivashchenko, V. L. Wagner, L. V. Grekhov. - Barnaul – M.: AltSТU, 2002. – 165 p.
4. Analysis of technical level and trends of internal combustion engines / under the editorship of R. I. Davtyan. - M, 1998. - 92 p.
5. Grekhov, L.V. Fuel equipment and diesel control systems: College textbook / L.V. Grekhov, N. A. Ivashchenko, V. A. Markov. - 2-d Edition. - M.: Legion-Avtodata, 2005. — 344 p.
6. Mazing, M. V. Diesel accumulator-based fuel supply new-generation systems of "Common Rail" type / M. V. Mazing, F. I. Pinsky, O. V. Olisevich // Mobile equipment. – 2004. - No. 1. - pp. 31-36.
7. Grekhov, L.V. Diesel fuel equipment with electronic control: Pract.Manual / L.V. Grekhov. - M.: Legion-Avtodata, 2003.-176 p.
8. Providing the clean burn process. - http://www.science-education.ru/111-10237.
9. Providing Euro-4 and Euro-5 ecological indices in automotive diesel engines of Minsk motor plant. - http://podelise.ru/docs/89101/index-104.html.