Basic regulations for technological support of accuracy and quality of machinery surfaces at the basic stages of a product life cycle at the development of machining techniques by a method of automated generative synthesis of single route processes of manufacturing are presented.
method of engineering processes generation, surface recognition, product manufacturability, measuring analysis.
1. Suslov, А.G., Fedonin, О.N., Polsky, Е.А. High tech-nology for quality increase of machinery assemblies at life stages // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. ‒ 2016. ‒ №5 (59). ‒ pp. 34‒41.
2. Polsky, Е.А., Filkin, D.М. Technological support of assembles quality based on analysis of dimensions ties taking into account operation // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. ‒ 2014. ‒ №11 (41). ‒ pp. 36‒44.
3. Artificial Intelligence: Application in Integrated Production Systems / under the editorship of E. Cusack; transl. from. Engl. ‒ М.: Mechanical Engineering, 1991. ‒ pp. 544.
4. Presentation and Use of Knowledge / under the editorship of . H. Ueno, М. Isizuka: transl. from Japanese. ‒ М.: Mir (World), 1989. – pp. 220.
5. Polsky, Е.А. Technological support of machinery unit capacity for work based on analysis of dimensions data at life cycle stages taking into account their changes during operation // Science Intensive Technologies in Mechanical Engineering. ‒ 2014. ‒ №2 (32). ‒ pp. 38‒48.