The possibilities of NC machines upgrade based on domestic systems of control are considered. The algorithm for an automated system of information collection of NC machines functioning is shown.
upgrade, automated system, NC machine, factory area network, control system.
1. Polovinkin V.N., Mechanical Engineering Moderniza-tion. Figures. Trends. Challenges. // Expert Union. 2012. № 1. http://www.unionexpert.ru/index.php/news/item/264-modernization.
2. Meye H. Manufacturing Execution Systems Optimal Design, Planning and Deployment / Heiko Meyer, Franz Fuchs, Klaus Thiel. The McGraw-Hill Companies, 2009. pр. 271.
3. Kletti J. Manufacturing Execution Systems – MES / Jurgen Kletti. Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, 2007. pр. 276.
4. Fedonin O.N., Petreshin D.I, Karpushkin V.A., Devel-opment of algorithm of functioning an automated system of collection and analysis of NC machines // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. 2014. №1 (41) pp. 58–62.
5. Fedonin O.N., Siyanov S.Yu., Khandozhko V.A. Automation of technological preproduction of parts in integrated design and control systems with CNC support // Reference Book. Engineering Journal. 2009. № 10. pp. 29–32.
6. Fedonin O.N., Petreshin D.I., Khandozhko V.A., Ageenko A.V. Modernization of mechanical equipment used under conditions of automated production // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. 2009. № 3. pp. 57–59.
7. Suslov A.G., Petreshin D.I. Definition of Control Law for Adaptive Technological System at Ensuring Specified Parameters of Machinery Surface Layer Quality at Machining // STIN. 2010. № 1. pp. 30–36.
8. Pedtreshin D.I., Software structure of self-training adaptive technological system // Bulletin of Bryansk State Technical University. 2009. № 4. pp. 95–99.
9. Petreshin D.I., Technological ensuring quality parameters of machinery surface layer under conditions of uncertainty // Science intensive technologies in Mechanical Engineering. 2012. № 9(15). pp. 25–27.