At assembly of a nozzle diaphragm the accuracy of ﬂow area depends on manufacturing accuracy of foundry surfaces of blades proﬁle and accuracy of reference mounting surfaces of each individual nozzle blade. The existing grinding technology of reference surfaces of blades did not consider an error of blades casting, which required longtime adjustment of blades for maintenance of ﬂow area. To solve this problem, the software for data preparation for blades grinding, which includes special software for the automated calculation of displacement values and rotation angles of nozzle and operating blades, is developed.
ﬂow area, turbine blade, deep grinding, proﬁle surfaces, grinding wheel.
1. Kozlov D.A. PD-14 is produced by all Russian aircraft engine [Electronic resource]. URL: http://www.aviaport.ru/ news/2012 /04/16/233024.html.
2. Inozemtsev A.A., Sandratskiy V.L. Gas turbine en- gines. Perm, 2006.1195 p.
3. The design of the basic units of the PS-90A. M.A. Nik-hamkin, M.M. Zaltsman. Perm: Perm State Technical University, 2002. 108 p.
4. Makarov V.F. Modern methods of highly abrasion resistant steels and alloys. St. Petersburg: Publishing house «Lan», 2013. 320 p.
5. Makarov V.F. Selection of highly abrasive tools and cutting conditions for diﬀerent types of grinding workpieces. StaryOskol: TNT, 2011. 276 p.
6. Poletaev V.A., Volkov D.I. Deep grinding of turbine blades. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 2009. 272 p.
7. Мägerl» promotional materials.
8. GP «Ivchenko-Progress»: Processing blades on theproﬁl- grinding machine Magerle. Industry in focus. 2013. No. 1.
9. Science intensive technology of deep grinding proﬁled sur-faces of turbine blades. V.F. Makarov, A.Kh. Sahaev. Science intensive in mechanical engineering. 2012. No. 3(9). Pp. 15—22.
10. Makarov V.F. Inﬂuence of geometry generation conditions on surface layer quality of blade at deep proﬁle grinding. V.F. Makarov, S.P. Nikitin. Science intensive technologies in mechanical engineering.2015. No. 8(50). Pp. 38—44.